Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
Do you run a small business at the moment that has lots of potential? Would you like to improve your situation and grow in 2017? Then you need to take note of the information we’re giving you today. Scaling any business is possible if you have the best information at hand. So, we spoke to some top corporate advisors when creating this article. The advice below is designed to inspire you and point you in the right direction. No matter which industry your company exists within, the same rules should apply. You just need to follow a simple strategy to take things to the next level.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
Research overseas markets
When selling to international customers, you’ll need to understand the market in their home countries. For that reason, it’s sensible to take it one step at a time. Don’t offer your products globally until you have a thorough grasp of how things operate in those countries. You should always try to break into one nation and assess your results. People running a business in the US will get the best outcomes by trading in the UK and Europe. The opposite is true for anyone living across the pond. Try to select countries that have similar aspirations and social environments. That way, you shouldn’t have to work too hard.
Create a plan and see it through
It’s easy to become distracted or lose your bottle when it comes to expanding a business. You might reach a stage where you have concerns, and then back out of the venture. That could be the worst thing you ever do. Regardless of your issues, there are always many different solutions. So, you just need to concentrate and seek the right information. Keep to your initial plan as much as possible, and only deviate if you discover problems. It’s important to have clear goals in mind along the way because achieving them will create a sense of reassurance. Unless there are serious issues with your business model, you should manage to expand almost any firm.
Read and listen to as much advice as possible
There are thousands of industry-related websites and magazines you could use to your advantage. Indeed, there are even many podcasts that offer the best info these days. So, you just need to keep your ear to the ground. An exciting radio show by Joe Kashurba on scaling your business helped to highlight that fact only a few weeks ago. Some of the greatest minds in the business world choose to offer advice and tips to people just starting out. With that in mind, you should research interesting personalities and listen to what they have to say.
Having read that information, we hope you are ready to make your plans. Just make sure you don’t overlook anything important. If you have to deliver products to another country, you’ll have to consider things like import fees. There could also be some legal issues you’ll want to resolve before starting out. So long as you’re smart, and you take advice from the right people, failure isn’t as likely as you might imagine. Also, we all have to take a leap of faith from time to time.Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
- Enroll in my productivity & time-management course here http://nonimay.teachable.com
- Enroll in my PR & Free Publicity Crash course here http://nonimay.teachable.com/
- Sign-up for my free video training for bloggers here to learn how to make a living off your blog when you have a small following
- Freshbooks accounting software http://www.freshbooks.com
- Course challenge to earn an extra $5000 in 3 weeks http://www.5kin21days.com
- Thrivecart for my cart pages http://www.thrivecart.com
- Lynx – add multiple links to your Instagram bio http://www.lynx.com
- Creative Market – marketplace for fonts, photos & more creatives to buy my stock + mockup photos (without the tacky stock photo look!) http://www.creativemarket.com
- Auto-post your Instagram posts with Tailwind http://www.tailwindapp.com
- Software to create your own (paid) course or membership site for free http://www.teachable.com
- ClickFunnels – marketing funnel software to set up my marketing funnels http://www.clickfunnels.com
- Convertkit – email marketing for bloggers for my weekly blog newsletter http://www.convertkit.com
- Bluehost for my website hosting http://www.bluehost.com
- Shopify – CMS for e-commerce to create and build on my online shop http://www.shopify.com
- Fiverr – get everything (I mean EVERYTHING) done for just $5 to buy some designs http://www.fiverr.com
- Tailwind – the official Pinterest partner that schedules your Pins + optimize your pinning times & analytics http://www.tailwindapp.com
- Boardbooster – Pinterest scheduling software to loop my current pins http://www.boardbooster.com
- TopTracker – time tracker to track my working hours http://www.toptal.com/tracker/
- Ready to use Media Kit Templates for bloggers http://www.hipmediakits.com
- AWeber – email marketing software to send my business newsletter http://www.aweber.com
- Infusionsoft – complete marketing solution to set up your email marketing + affiliate program http://www.infusionsoft.com
- OneDrive – Microsoft's cloud platform to back up my life. http://www.onedrive.com
- Easy design tool to create your own designs, custom pins etc. http://www.picmonkey.com
- VPN to protect your internet surfing when using public wifi http://www.nordvpn.com
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials