Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
Everything can be done quickly these days. The internet makes it simple to sort out anything you need to as soon as you’d like. That’s why many people want to set up their business online, with a large proportion choosing to run an online store. Setting up a store online is easier than it has ever been, allowing people to sell things without even having to handle their products if they don’t want to. If you want to create your own store, you could be up and be running in a matter of hours or even less. But if you want to do it quickly, you need to know which steps to take.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
Decide Between a Dedicated or Third-party Store
First of all, think about whether you want a store on an existing site, like eBay or Etsy, or whether you want to create a dedicated website just for your store. If you choose to use a third-party website, you could be up and running in a matter of minutes. You’ll only need to register and start customising your store and adding your products. It will take a little longer if you want a brand new website but, with the right tools, you could still have everything set up in one afternoon. If you’re just testing the waters, you might try out a third-party website. But if you want to take things seriously from the start, build your own site.
Choose the Right Tools
If you’ve decided you’re going to build a dedicated website, you’ll need the right tools to do it. For many who are just starting out, the best choice is to visit https://websitebuilders.com and have a look at the website builder options there. They make it possible for anyone to build a website but still offer plenty of flexibility. There are plenty of tools you can use with them to create the perfect ecommerce website. The best website builders for online stores include BigCommerce and Shopify, which are both designed just for stores. However, you can also find that other site builders still have useful tools for ecommerce.
Have Your Photos and Text Ready to Go
One of the most time-consuming things about setting up your online store is going to be populating your product pages. For each product, you’re going to need unique photos and descriptions. You’ll need to think about user experience, as well as SEO when you’re choosing photos and writing descriptions. If you can have these ready to go when you set up your store, it will make things easier. You can outsource the job if you don’t have time to do it yourself.
Know How to Organize Everything
Think about how you’re going to organize your store before you create it. If you know how you’re going to separate your products into different categories and what other information you need to provide, you can get everything set up more quickly. It’s also worth thinking about payment and how your checkout and payment process is going to be structured.
Being organized will pay off if you want to get an online store set up as quickly as possible. Know what your plan is before you do anything.Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials