Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
When we start a business, we are excited by the prospect of making it hugely successful. In fact, we put a lot of time and effort into making sure it has a fruitful future. And we enjoy getting it off the starting line and meeting new clients. But after a couple of years, it can feel like you are starting to do the same thing every day. And you can start to get itchy feet over your business. After all, some people need a challenge to thrive. Therefore, here are some ways you can make things interesting again when it comes to your business.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
Take it in a new direction
It’s likely that you have spent the first couple of years of your business working to a specific target audience. And trying to sell a couple of decent products or services. But if you have managed to get success in these areas, it could be time to take the business in a new direction. You should consider if there is a way of branching out to a new audience. That way, it will give you a new challenge to undertake for your company. For example, if you have a product which works for kids, now might be the time to branch out to teens. Or it might be the location you could change. If it’s currently just a nationwide company, as it says on entrepreneur.com, you might want to try going international. Taking the company in a new direction can give you a new passion for the business!
Sell up and start again
For a lot of entrepreneurs, they don’t just stick with their first business. After all, they might see a better route to go down. And they might have made errors down the line which is stopping the company from being hugely success. Therefore, it might be a good opportunity to start over with a new business. You can look into selling your old company; you can find out about good website brokers on sites like incomediary.com. They can sell your online business quickly, so you have a nice tidy amount to use. And you are bound to know some clients to approach for your new company. Starting a new business can give you a new lease of life again!
Find an investor
A lot of companies stop making progress as they run out of funds. After all, you might have limited funds to use when you are a small company. So you can only take your business so far with this money. However, if you want a new challenge, you should source out some new money for the company. In fact, it’s time to talk to an investor who might have funds to put in your business. Tell them about your success so far, and what you hope to do with the money. Of course, you will have to part with a share of your company. But it can sometimes be worth it to have the extra money to expand your business and give yourself a new challenge!
And just because you have a business, it doesn’t mean you can’t take extra work on. You might want to get a part time job or even do some freelance work to keep your business life exciting and fresh!Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials