Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
You know, as a travel blogger and digital nomad, every know and then I’m gone from home (lol). So this year it was almost all year, and of course great things happen when you’re not at home. Like getting an invitation for a party on the Moët & Chandon boat… I hated missing out on it, but look at this… they recently launched a BEAUTIFUL bottle, an ode to the night.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
The new innovative champagne is called N.I.R. Nectar Impérial Rosé Dry. So that means.. it’s not only lighted, but also PINK!! My favourite. Moët & Chandon N.I.R is a dry Rose designed for the night. Intense, fruity and versatile with a vibrant style.
Enjoy the fruitiness and freshness with ice for a more a lighter yet balanced sensation. Light up your night with this special champagne and celebrate life with a really good champagne and awesome light. Boasting an innovative design, Nectar Impérial Rosé Dry NIR becomes a whole new ritual to serve the champagne: inside the bottle a geometric shape diamond in rose gold bounces light rays entering the bottle creating a wonderful bright reflection outwards. I swear, drinking this will make you feel special. I think I should get me a bottle and save it till New Year’s Eve… if I can manage to not open it before 😉
You can order the bottle in exclusive clubs in Amsterdam like Jimmy Woo, ABE and Players or buy it at your local liquor store (hurry, I think it’s a limited edition)Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials