Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
Business can be a hard thing to conduct: there’s a lot of details to the moves you can make, some go awry and others pull off without a hitch, and marketing is a whole ‘nother game. Yet, even with all the punches you’re taking, your business doesn’t look as good as it could. Making your business look good in all the ways you can think of is the main way to success. Giving people a visual representation of everything you can deliver is a surefire way to make a sale, as first impressions are everything. Here’s a few tips on how to whip your business into the best it’s ever looked.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
Have a Good Website
This is your chance to jump in! A website is the key stopping point for new customers. If they can’t find you online nowadays, they’re unlikely to go in search of you on the street, as this only really happens in older villages where a loyal clientele is already established.
Getting your brand out there using the web means you have a bigger pull, and using search terms to your advantage means people will be able to find you when they key in random nonsense relating to what they really want.
Keep Your Phone Line Free
If people have to pay to even contact you, a lot of the time they won’t bother. Customers are so easily driven away by this and therefore having a freephone number is the first step to getting potential clients on the phone, where you can dazzle them with your sales skills from there.
A toll free line is basically another element of advertising. If you’re selling things off, you can build reputation better with your excellent customer service skills over the line, as being able to talk for as long as they want gets a customer to leave a good review.
For Work Floor Purposes
If you’re shopping in retail, and you walk in and find boxes strewn everywhere, unsorted racks, and huge bare sections where something eye catching really should be, high chances are you do a quick sweep browse and then leave.
It’s the same for customers that come to you looking for good service. Have a nightly crew to whip up the mess you may have left during the extensive work day. For example, http://getwindfall.com/how-your-office-environment-can-affect-employee-productivity/ tells us a clean environment always keeps inner workings on the up and up!
Subsequently, there’s always a physical element to looking good, which can work against you. It may be unfortunate consdiering all your hidden talents, but be sure to look up sites such as https://www.servicemasterbyzaba.com/commercial-cleaning-services/ for professional teams that can sweep a place into shape at a high standard and good rate.
Our surroundings have a constant effect on us, so the same goes for a business a customer is in search of. If they like the look of you, and there’s a few general trends to this, they’ll usually come back.Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials