Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
Yes, It’s almost 2016 and I’ve a lot of nice blog posts planned out! Today I wanted to introduce you one of the three big investments I did in 2015 for my biz, Convertkit and why it’s important you’d look in to it too!
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
Convertkit is all about email marketing for professional bloggers. And I hope, that’s what you are or what you’d like to become.
| Email marketing for professional bloggers |
Unfortunately, I haven’t published my ‘blog predictions for 2016’ yet, but I can tell you, the blogosphere is gonna change! And I believe that email marketing – just sending newsletters to your peeps – will be one of the most important aspects out there. I mean, I never really read social media updates from friends, but every once and a while I do go inbox zero, which means, I’ll read your newsletter too! So if you’r selling something I need to see and buy, email marketing is your word. So try to invest in it, starting with Convertkit.
| No time, ad blockers and stuff |
Everybody is busy, and with rise of ad blockers and the amount of new blogs, it’s getting harder earning all your money as a blogger with ads (display or content). So what’s next? I’ll talk about that very soon, but the key is: building a great following (I’d recommend not on social media!) and creating stuff just for them. And the great thing: ‘automations’ make it possible to write things once, and have it all send out automatically afterwards… this is such a gain of time for other stuff!! I love it.
| Email Sequences |
Convertkit makes it really easy setting up email sequences, and that’s also the main reason why I got Convertkit. I’ve been working on my new course / project, and automatic email sequences are a big part of my strategy. For example: when you sign up for my free e-mail course ‘ A Media Kit That Sells‘, you’ll receive the course in your inbox, send with Convertkit.
| Pay for what you get |
And last but not least, you pay for the amount of email subscribers you have. So you start at $29 dollars for <1000 subs, up to >900.000 sub and $3,999 (uhm, but that’s definity not me!).
Read more about Convertkit’s features here.Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials