Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
Hello hello! American or not, this week it’s all about Black Friday, Small Biz Saturday and Cyber Monday, because there are AWESOME deals out there!
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
So even if you don’t live in the U.S., you’ll have a good chance of scoring a good deal if you know where to look. And I must confess, I already bought more than planned, and Black Friday is not even here!! But the deals are! A few of my favourite buys for your biz:
| LeadPages |
Check out the LeadPages sale! If you get the annual plan, you receive a free KINDLE FIRE!! OMG.
LeadPages can be used to host webinars and absolutely rock your sales page. And so much more! When you see everything you can do with LeadPages it sounds kind of too good to be true and absolutely necessary if you’re running a coaching biz or when you teach people stuff.
A few of the features:
- Easy digital content delivery after an opt in
- Landing page templates
- An unique url
- A kick ass sales page
- Conversation rates
- ALL THE STATS YOU NEED
- A custom 404 error page that will help you generate sales
… and so much more. So I decided to get the annual plan and try it for 30 days it’s risk free because if LeadPages doesn’t work for you, you get your money back (that was kind of an important reason for me to get it). Great deal! LeadPages is a service I need because growing my email list is my number 1 way to communicate with you all. I don’t want to depend on Facebook when it comes to communicating with my peeps, because they really f*cked me over before with one of my pages (think: a couple of thousand likes thanks to awesome organic growth but because I didn’t advertise they’d show posts to only 5 people (seriously, my reach was 5). I need to talk to you direcetly, I don’t wanna depend on others and neither should you. Okay so till November 30th with a free Kindle and coaching.
I recently also switched over from Mailchimp to Convertkit to rock at my e-mail game (subscribe here!) and I bought a year of Teachable, so I really need to cut down my business expenses. Although, this Black Friday deal seems kinda good. Hopefully it’s worth it!
I host all my blogs with Blue Host and I can’t complain! They manage a sudden load of traffic pretty well, their chat service is amazing (ooh so many technical problems fixed! For free! Awesome) and it’s super reasonable priced. It’s only $3,95 a month and for Black Friday Blue Host offers webhosting for $3,25 a month, which is not as good as a deal as their Cyber Monday Blue Host deal: $2,95 a month. And yes, this is the lowest price since… ages!
| Teachable |
I mentioned them before, as I recently invested in this platform to host my first course (and many more in the planning!). They have a great deal on Black Friday. 1 year of Teachable + a package of 10 e-courses starting at $350. And listen, this is a great deal. I’ll do a seperate post soon about Teachable and all the courses I already followed that made my life fun again (seriously, learning is the best!) but I can already say that it’s the best investment I did (after my iMac and my new bike haha!). So if you’re thinking of moving to Teachable any time soon, I suggest you get the package. I promise it will give you tons of inspiration and you’ll learn so much it will make you very stressed (like I am now, I wanna do everything and I wanna go through all the courses asap!).
Yaaay Black Friday, Small biz Saturday and Cyber Monday at the Flat Lay shop, your one stop shop for all your styled stock blog visuals. Buy, personalize & use our Flat Lay images! The current prices are end of the year sale prices (€50 off!!) and with coupon code ‘2015THANKSGDAY‘ you get an additional 20% off everything. Get the photos soon, because new photos are coming sooooon!
Recently I found Intentionally Designed and I love their designs! For Thanksgiving weekend the owner, Rachel lowered all the prices. And isn’t this the time to stock up new journals and planners to start the new year fresh? So great!
| Oh My Press |
Oh My press.. the course for bloggers and creative entrepreneurs that are ready to move their business a level up and move to the next level. You make some money, you have a clear brand and design (and website!) and you are super ready for more sales, traffic and press features. I’ll teach you how to put press features for you to work. Work less, become the go to person in your niche and maybe even see your face on the cover of your favorite magazine!
Pre-sign up is opened now. If you want to kick start the new year for your personal brand, blog or biz, just enroll, because this strategy used by professional publicists will lead to attention of the press, followed by more traffic, engagement, followers and sales!
It’s totally in a process status, but if you’re smart, you get my first course Oh My Press with €100 + €50 off with coupon code ‘THANKSYEAHOKAY‘! This means that if you pre-order the course before December 1st you get €150 off!! That’s amazing and that’s why there are only 5 spots available for this price! Class starts January 23, 2016 so this will be the best investment for your business! Payment possible in 12 months €39,-, so that’s super doable for business owners that are in the second stage of their business! Claim your discount here.
Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials