Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
Recently I was invited for a lunch and tour through the Hortus Botanicus Amsterdam. If you follow me on Instagram, you know I visited every Hortus Botanicus in the big cities during my world trip, so I was super excited when I received the invitiation for a lunch in my ‘own’ hortus. It was a super lovely autumn afternoon! The sun was out and there was gooood food!
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
I was invited by rice brand Tilda for a rice safari so there was a lot of rice tasting! I didn’t really realize it before, but Tilda is actually a ‘really fancy rice’. If you think rice is just rice, it’s not. Tilda’s Basmati rice is best because Tilda rejects broken grains that would otherwise release starch and cause the rice to become sticky. So this post took a while to create, because I wanted to try cooking with the rice for myself first. And yes, the rice is awesome and is really different than ‘cheap rice’ (the one I usually buy, because I though rice is just rice. Well, unfortunately it’s not).
I’m so happy that I’ve learnt the difference, because you have to eat a lot of rice when you cannot eat gluten. They had a few options for us to try (I mean EAT! There was sooo much food at the lunch, yumm!). They really showed all the variation rice has to offer, which I loved because I never thought of using figs or papaya in my rice dish before. Or that sushi has a completely different taste with different rice (SO GOOD).
So cool that I’ve tried Tilda now, because you can really taste the difference and it’s definitly a new way of cooking! I really liked the rice safari experience idea, thanks for inviting me Tilda! When is the next lunch? 😉
Pin along & spread the love:
Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials