Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
For many people, traveling the world is the ultimate dream. It gives them the chance to visit new and exciting destinations while developing as a person. However, there is one very obvious downside to this grand plan: it costs way too much money! Thankfully, though, it is possible to make a bit of money while you are on your travels. Here are some ideas that can help you earn the big bucks!
There are a lot of travel bloggers out there right now, and it’s a good idea to start thinking about joining them! Blogging is a great hobby and one that lets all your friends and family back home keep up to date with all your adventures. Not only that, though, but you can also use it to bring in some extra cash. Once you get your travel blog established, you should think about trying to find a company to sponsor your blog. You could also sell advertising space on the website to businesses and companies.
Get A Job
Traveling doesn’t just have to be for leisure purposes. In fact, many people head off to foreign destinations so that they can work in their chosen destination for a few months. You might like the sound of working in a bar in Australia over their winter as the weather will still be amazing. Or why not take a few ski instructor courses so that you can hit the slopes and teach others how to ski? There are lots of jobs that you can incorporate into your travels!
Do you always have your camera by your side when you are traveling? This could be another great way to make some extra cash! All you need to do is sell your best pictures. There are a number of ways you can do this. Firstly, you could approach photography shops and see if they will stock some prints for you. Remember that the shop will probably take a commission from your sales. Alternatively, you could set up a website and sell the snaps yourself. Just make sure that you are promoting them enough so as many people as possible see them!
Become An Au Pair
If you have always fancied the idea of living in a certain country for a few months, the best way to do that is by becoming an au pair. An au pair is basically a nanny who lives with a family for a set period. You will be paid a wage and will also be provided with accommodation and all your food. This is a great option for any travelers who are great with kids! Would you rather not live with a family all the time? There are still ways you can make money from working with kids. For instance, how about becoming a tutor and tutoring the subject you did at college?
Traveling around the world doesn’t have to completely break the bank. In fact, these tips could help you make a profit!Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials