Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
Do you have more passions than just one? I have! And for some reason, I keep building new businesses and I start a lot of new projects. Some people can barely keep up and people ask me all the time, how do you run several businesses? The secret? Be super organized and make sure it’s your passion. I have a few tips for anyone wanting to start a side project, a new business or side hustle while having a full-time day job.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
| 7. Combine your business with being social |
Like I said in 6 (read it here!), blogger events are a lot of fun, and I sometimes ask if I can bring a friend. This way, I can share all the amazing things I do with my friends, and I get to see them too! Getting friends in the niche you’re working in is also a great way to be social and still get to learn something or network because you can go to conferences together.
| 8. Delegate |
Hiring other people to help you is a great way to support other freelancers and will give you more time to focus on things that matter.
| 9. Save |
Save as much as possible, with multiple businesses it’s possible to suddenly earn a lot of money. But to be honest, you probably can’t keep up with that unless you hire people to work with you or give up one of the ventures. Saving can help you invest in your business later on when you really need it and give you personally the financial freedom you need when starting up something new.
| 10. Live minimalistic |
Living minimalistic will create more free space in your head. You have to clean and organize your digital and living environment less, and you just overall need less to live. This means, you can survive on less money (crucial in a starting up phase) and you spend less time on chores. Decluttering can help you a lot when you want to live minimalistic and is often necessary when you want to transform into the minimalistic lifestyle. In Destination Digital Nomad there’s a whole lesson on decluttering your life, digital life, and business to create more freedom.
| 11. Work with a strict schedule |
Work with a strict schedule that allows you to only work DAYS on one topic. This means, don’t work on business #1 and #2 the same day. Try to only work Mondays + Thursdays on business #1, and Fridays on business #2 etc. This way, you’re less all over the place and it’s easy to communicate to people when they can expect an answer.
Want to learn more about starting a location independent business + life and how to automate your business as much as possible so you can do MORE? Join the waiting list for my course Destination Digital Nomad here. Learn more about my business(es) here!Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials