Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
I’ve had the busiest couple of days at work and it’s so necessary to recharge and unwind with some me-time. I usually go for some off-screen time with a good book, a cuppa tea and a mask. It’s important to drink tea without caffeine if I’m about to go to bed so I usually go for a herb tea.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
I have a couple of things that I’d like to do to unwind, and I’m so happy I can do this routine everywhere in the world, from a hotel or hostel to Airbnb.
All I need is my bullet journal, crystals and a mask, things I always bring with me anyways.
Unplug & relax
Often when I relax I’d get on my iPhone to play a game or edit some photos for example, but when I’m unplugging it’s so important to avoid screen time at all.
I like to enjoy some time around my bed, get in comfy clothes and turn off my mobile and iMac. I’d play some relaxing Vinyl like Billie Holiday or listen to a podcast.
I like to write in my bullet journal, draw, paint or just read a book. Sometimes I meditate or listen to a guided meditation. Sometimes I practice yoga or write down some affirmations. Sometimes I like to read about crystals and play around with my collection and create grids or pick ones that appeal to me that day.
I’ve had the busiest couple of days at work and it’s so necessary to recharge and unwind with some me-time. ✨ I usually go for some off screen time with a good book, a cuppa tea and one of @lorealskin’s clay masks. Their newest Pure Clay mask, Pure Clay Brightening Mask is enriched with Yuzu Lemon extract, rich in fruit acids to gently exfoliate the skin and boost natural radiance. This mask is perfect to combine with the other clay masks for multi-masking or for a full face, depending on what your skin needs, each of the 5 masks targets specific skin concerns. The yellow Pure Clay Brightening Mask is for uneven skin tone – something I notice happens to me more in combo of a dark skin and long work days. TIME TO SHINE BRIGHT ✨⭐️ #InstaDetoxAU #PureClaysAU #ad #lorealparisau #claymoji
I’d like to start with a hot shower and afterwards, I like to steam my face, hydrate my skin, scrub my face, do my eyebrows and relax with a mask.
L’Oreal’s newest Pure Clay mask, Pure Clay Brightening Mask is enriched with Yuzu Lemon extract, rich in fruit acids to gently exfoliate the skin and boost natural radiance. This mask is perfect to combine with the other clay masks for multi-masking or for a full face, depending on what your skin needs, each of the 5 masks target specific skin concerns. The yellow Pure Clay Brightening Mask is for uneven skin tone – something I notice happens to me more in a combo of a dark skin and long work days. TIME TO SHINE BRIGHT and go to bed all gloomy and fresh.
What’s your unwind routine? Let me know!Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials