Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
Starting an online business involves several moving parts. What if there was a way to easily communicate, educate, and sell your products to your audience? There is a way and it’s called email marketing.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
I know, I know, everybody talks about it these days and it only works if you do it right. Convertkit has helped me build my business, from zero to five figures each month, simply by implementing my PR strategy into Convertkit and to make it completely passive (read all about that here) and by emailing more people. If people don’t know you exist, you’ll never grow your brand or business.
Getting started with email marketing
Getting started is the hardest part. That’s why I’ve teamed up with ConvertKit to showcase simple and effective list building strategies in this 72-Hour List Building Challenge!
During this challenge Nathan Barry and the ConvertKit Team will provide you with the tools and resources to build your email list to over 100 people in just 72-hours! Did we mention this includes FREE access to ConvertKit for 30-days?!
Here’s how the 72-Hour Email Challenge Works
- Once a day for three days you’ll get an email from ConvertKit with specific instructions to grow your list.
- If you complete the challenge, you’ll be entered to win a year’s subscription to ConvertKit!
- You can participate in the challenge even if you don’t have a business or blog.
- You won’t be required to pay for anything! You’ll get FREE access to ConvertKit for 30-days if you need it.
This challenge starts Thursday, February 16th and runs through Saturday, February 18th.
Are you getting excited?! I know I am. I believe in the power of email marketing, and I’m ready to see you step up to the challenge!
Can’t wait to hear about the results of this challenge!Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials