I think this is one of those questions as old as time…
“How do I get it all done?”
Wouldn’t you agree?
Think about it… humans are hard-wired to strive and want to achieve more. It’s baked into us…
But what’s also baked into us, is a desire to want more than we can achieve right now…
Like the guy standing at the buffet table with mountains of food, but a single plate to fit it on and a stomach only so big…
There are so many answers people have given to that question… but most of those answers are:
“What worked for them.”
But will it actually work for you?
Or more importantly, shouldn’t you expect in 2018 to get an answer that’s more nuanced?
My friend Todd Herman has the answer…and it’s backed not just by experience (20 years of it)…but by science as well.
And in the second video in his free 90 Day Year Workshop, Todd reveals:
- How he stumbled upon the biological mechanism for entering into “flow states” … and how with the help of his mentor Jim Rohn, turned it into a repeatable process that you can just as easily plug yourself into.
- The 3 biggest mistakes that people make when they set goals that sets them up for failure…and what to do instead
- Why simply scheduling your tasks isn’t enough to guarantee progress… and the vital importance of constant measurement and feedback loops to keep you improving over time.
- And the powerful framework that powers you forward to accomplish any goal you choose
Todd’s models and frameworks come straight from the world of competitive sport and business. They’re what Olympic athletes and Fortune 100 CEO’S plug themselves into when the stakes are high and success is the only option.
Isn’t it time we gave our own business outcomes the same treatment?
And don’t forget to download the worksheets that will allow you to immediately implement Todd’s powerful O.P.P .framework.
Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials