Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
Did you know that over 70 percent of Florida’s goods exports end up in Latin America? Florida enjoys a special relationship with Latin America, which could prove incredibly lucrative in years to come. As you’ll see from this infographic, markets in Latin America are booming, and Floridian companies are ideally placed to take advantage of stronger bonds and new trade deals.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
This infographic showcases the potential for growth in trade between Florida and Latin American countries and demonstrates some of the most important and influential industries. Trade between Miami and countries like Mexico and Brazil is increasing by 10 percent per year and individual industries, including communications, aviation and healthcare are growing rapidly. Figures show that mobile phone subscriptions are set to rise from 810 per 1,000 people to 1,100 per 1,000 people by 2020. Importantly, there has been a significant increase in spending power among the middle class, which has expanded in the last decade. An additional 73 million people are able to afford private healthcare, and spending power has also been linked to increased phone ownership statistics. The aviation sector grew by over 11 percent in 2011/2012 alone, and it is estimated that an additional 2,000 passenger planes will be needed over the course of the next 20 years to cope with growing demand. South Florida is already home to more than 1,000 multinational corporations, and one-third of US exports pass through Florida. With business booming, Florida looks set to benefit from its special relationship with Latin America for years to come.
Infographic design by VoiceOnyx
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials