Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
As a wanderer, the thought of settling has probably occurred to you more than once. This sort of idea is often shrouded in dread, with the end of your adventures in sight, it can be very hard to feel passionate about buying somewhere permanent. Of course, though, most people don’t travel full-time forever, as this would be impossible. So, instead, this post will be helping you to find a home which reflects your nomadic spirit. As one journey ends, another begins, and it can be just as exciting.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
To begin, you should always be looking for a place which matches your prefered type of activities. For example, if you like to spend time exploring woodland, jungles, and other wildlife-filled paradises, somewhere far into the country could be perfect. For those with a passion for night’s out, though, somewhere inner-city could be a lot better. This sort of choice will depend entirely on the sort of trips you’ve enjoyed the most in your time, so it’s worth thinking about all of the adventures you’ve had before you start.
Offers Your Favourite Environment
Along with giving you access to things you’d like to do, the place you call home should also be in an environment you like. For a lot of people, climate will be the largest part of this, and most will want to choose a home with the perks of a tropical landscape and not the negative side, like storms or flooding. Finding this can be hard, but the internet can help you. Climate isn’t the only large factor, and it can also be wise to think about the schooling, local business, and even language being spoken where you’d like to call home.
Puts You Close To Culture
Settling down, buying a home, and starting a different life doesn’t have to mean your life of globetrotting has to end. Instead, you just have to be more moderate with your moving around, and you can make this a lot easier. Being close to transport links, like trains and airports, will give you the chance to explore the world whenever you like. Paired with a job which gives you plenty of time off, this will make your life a lot more exciting.
Finding The One
Finally, as the last area for you to consider, it’s time to think about how you’re actually going to find this idyllic place. To begin, you’re going to need the right support, and this can be found in loads of place. Companies like SweetGrass specialize in finding unique locations for their clients, making it a lot easier for you to discover the perfect place for you. Along with this, though, you’ll also have to use websites like TripAdvisor to research and explore your options before you make the final choice.
Hopefully, this post will inspire you to start working harder on the home you choose. Settling down doesn’t mean your nomadic life has to come to a close. Instead, with the right effort, you can find a place to stay which encourages adventure and intrigue.Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials