Ohh Christmas has flown by so quickly! Right now I’m busy working my *ss off just before the new year, but I thought it would be fun to share this photo from the best Boxing day. Boxing day morning spent in bed with the best Christmas movies The Holiday and Fanny och Alexander just before the annual family Christmas lunch.
Fanny och Alexander is a Swedish film by Ingmar Bergman and is a Swedish classic. I don’t think The Holiday needs an introduction?!
Fanny & Alexander trailer
The Holiday trailer
This year I lived The Holiday, I went from living in a cottage in the forest in Melbourne to living in a super big villa in Sydney, but I never had Jude Law knocking on my door, I did play The Killers always and every day. Anyways, it was extra fun to finally watch the Holiday again 💓 lovely Christmas cliches 😂
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials