Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
It’s amazing once you discovered how doing tasks you don’t really like can hold you back in your growth. It causes procrastination and it will hold you back. 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35) can make all the difference. Sometimes, a small investment can make a huge impact on your life, blog or business. I’m talking about:
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
- That one book that changed your life
- That one extra hour a week because you finally hired a virtual assistant
- That advice from your business coach that made SO MUCH clear
- The change of your pages / menu on your blog, suggested by a blog coach
- Etc. etc. etc.
I know how you feel
Is procrastination holding you back? Putting off that one super annoying task? Not seeing clearly anymore because you’re SO BUSY ALL THE TIME? The only way to really grow is by asking others for help and NOT doing it all alone. It took me quite a few years to understand that, but sometimes it helps SO MUCH to ask someone “hey, what do YOU think of my new blog design?” or “Is it clear to you when you visit my site what I do?”. These are VERY small details when you run a business, but they make a TON of difference. As someone working on your business probably 24/7, it’s hard to understand that it might not be clear what you do for others.
Do you often think:
- F*ck, if only I could pay someone to do this for me now…
- Am I doing it right?? I’m not sure, I feel like an imposter
- I have no idea if I’m doing it right
- I’d love to try out working with others, but I don’t have a budget yet.
- The only way to grow my biz, blog + income is to hire someone but I don’t have the money right now…
Let’s help more people
That’s why I decided to add a few micro investments, so I can help as much people as possible! It’s exactly THESE things that helped me grow all those years. Sometimes it’s scary to do a big investment. To hire someone for a few hundred bucks a month if you’re not even sure if you’ll actually make enough money to pay yourself. I tried to think of an amount that most people dare to invest but that’s not too low that I’d outprice myself. Or actually, I still did but I’m all about helping as much people as possible and it would be a great start so we can get to know each other.
10 Tiny investments to grow your biz + blog right now
It’s not very common that people offer micro investment services but I’m happy to. I know, you can get everything for $5 at Fiverr, but really, I don’t think the quality is worth it. I took a few of my services + VApreneur’s most booked packages and created a micro-investment option. Curious how you can grow your biz + blog right now?
If you book your tiny investment, we’ll try to deliver your service within 48 hours. You know, Get Sh*t. Done. Now.
- Blog review
- Social Media review
- SEO review/list of keywords
- Free Publicity plan
- Business Plan
- Revenue Planning (how do you get X amount)
- Business coaching
- Social Media content for the week
- Your first 15 general press contacts
- Pinterest images for the week
Please remember, that a tiny investment is not similar to the full package, but it’s an introduction and will help you clear some of your business + blog blocks now.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials