Many people only need a smart phone to do business today but the more tech savvy your business is, the more chance you have of being successful. The world of technology opens doors and opportunities we couldn’t even know existed before computers and laptops. There are so many reasons why your business needs to be tech savvy right now. Here are some:
If you can’t provide your customers with what they need, you can guarantee someone else can. Sometimes businesses and their employees need a little refresher course. Everyone has to keep up with a certain standard and online training is the ideal way to keep your employees up to date with the latest methods, products and knowledge, so when a customer asks an unusual question, they aren’t stumped.
The internet gives us the opportunity to stay abreast of new information. Blogging is a way of getting information out to clients and customers while encouraging traffic to websites. Similarly, it’s a way of keeping up to date with what competitors are doing in their businesses. You can also sign up to blogs from industry leaders so you never miss an innovative idea.
Small businesses are known to survive without websites by using the magic of social media, but if you want your business to grow and last, a website is essential. It’s the one platform where all of your business information should be available to your customers. It’s simple and easy for anyone wanting to know about what you do. Whether you want to use the website as an ecommerce or just somewhere clients can find out answers to questions, it’s invaluable. These days a website is recommendation of safety. If you’re looking for somewhere to host your website, try wizzhosting.co.uk/reseller-hosting/.
People are busier than ever, so they haven’t got time to wait for businesses to come up with answers. Technology gives you the option of answering instantly. Wherever we go we have access to the internet via our phones. Of course, you could make a phone call. But, these days you can also e-mail, personal message via social media, instant chat via your website and even instant chat with e-mail accounts like Gmail.
It Doesn’t Cost Much
Talking about all of this technology can make your bank account shudder with fear, but it doesn’t have to be as costly as you think. You can buy perfect refurbished computers and laptops at a fraction of the new price. You can also use free software like Google Drive which is a replacement for Microsoft Office. You have everything you need at the end of your fingertips when you have a computer and an internet connection, so be creative when it comes to your business.
As frustrating as technology can be sometimes, businesses are near to doomed without it. It has become a necessity when it comes to business survival but it’s made life ten times easier. Take a look at how technology has changed the way we run our businesses.
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |