The standards and nuances of content marketing have changed a lot in recent years. If you’re not using video marketing as part of your promotional arsenal, then you’ve got a lot of catching up to do! Aside from the fact that all of your major competitors are probably already using video marketing, this is one of the most versatile and profitable marketing tools being leveraged today. If you’re still on the fence, here are some points that may win you over.
There have been a lot of studies on the effectiveness of video marketing, and the large majority of businesses have reported fantastic ROI after using video as part of their marketing. Sourcing the equipment and expertise you need to produce a professional video may not be the cheapest thing in the world, but it pays off consistently. Whether you choose to hire an in-house crew to keep churning out videos, or outsource the work to firms like Rocket Productions, the returns you’ll get from video marketing are something no good business owner can afford to ignore. Another great thing about video marketing is that the initial, up-front investment really doesn’t have to be all that high. Customers care much more about the content of the video, rather than the quality and production values.
Trust in your brand is one of the founding principles behind your influence, conversions and sales. The whole concept behind content marketing is based on fostering trust in your brand, and forging long-term relationships with your customers. Provided you execute it properly, video marketing can be a fantastic tool for accomplishing this. Stop selling directly to your customer base, and let people come to you, tempting them in by providing them with useful or otherwise interesting information in your content. Out of all the other forms of content, video is the most versatile when it comes to drawing in customers and building up trust. Even if the video is directly promotional, it’s going to perform better than any blog posts or infographics. A lot of people are hesitant to buy anything online out of a fear of being cheated, but high-quality marketing videos present your products in a trustworthy, conversational format.
These days, Google absolutely loves videos. By leveraging video content, you’ll be able to increase the average time that web users spend on your website or social media channels. This, in turn, builds up trust within your customer base, and shows Google and other search engines that you’re publishing high-value content. Ever since Google bought YouTube, video has had a bigger and bigger impact on how much video content affects your company’s overall rank. Today, neglecting video content is akin to neglecting the chance to get the top spots on SERPs. Come up with interesting descriptions and titles on all your sites, include a link back to your site, possibly targeting the specific services or products which are featured in the video. You should also consider using interactive videos, which will encourage even more engagement.
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |
Travel more with less money
Download your free guide by signing up. You'll immidiately receive your free guide!