Living in the digital world as we all do, especially when you’re a digital nomad, it can be easy to fall into the trap of thinking that online is all that matters. But, if you’re trying to run a successful business, you simply can’t forget about physical marketing altogether. In fact, in many ways, physical marketing is as good as, and sometimes even better, than digital marketing. Don’t believe me? Check out these very real reasons why physical marketing is far from dead:
As digital nomads, we tend to forget that a lot of people still value the physical. Many people love the feel of a nice glossy brochure or an actual business card over digital versions. It feels more personal, and as a result, a lot of people are more likely to feel valued when they receive physical print marketing products.
It’s an Attention Grabber
Have you ever wondered why huge Hollywood studios still produce giant billboard posters? It’s because they work. They immediately catch the eye of everyone who passes, which means they get seen by more of the population than a website, where people have to actively seek something could ever hope to.
It Gives You an Advantage
Since so many people are now concentrating solely on internet marketing, getting in touch with your local Printing Services company, wherever you are in the world, and creating flyers, leaflets and posters will give you an advantage over the competition, enabling you to win those customers who might not find you online so easily.
It Boosts Credibility
It’s not really fair, but a lot of customers simply do not trust online-only operations. They are wary about handing over their money to unknown entities, and so the simple act of taking the extra time and effort to print some physical marketing materials can make all the difference by making them feel just a little bit better about your brand.
It’s More Creative
Don’t get me wrong, you can be extremely creative with your online marketing, but when you have physical products at your disposal, you can really let your creative side shine by printing 3D postcards creating cardboard cut-outs, setting up eye-catching displays, and well a million other things it would be difficult to do when you’re completely digital.
Print Works Over a Long Time
If you are able to print things that people will want to hold on to, such as attractive brochure, free pens and paper pads, etc., they will keep them in their homes and businesses, which means that they will see them regularly, thus they are more likely to use your company over others when they require the services you offer.
It Gives You Options
If you’re spending time in an area where internet access is patchy at best, handing over a business card or leaflet that tells people how they can contact you means that you won’t miss out on any potential business just because you can’t be contacted or potential customers can’t contact you.
Do you still use physical marketing? How does it work for you?
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |