It’s the thing you need to work on in every aspect. Whether you’re an entrepreneur, a small business owner or you own a small store that opens for four hours a month, your image. Image is everything you need to get your company into the minds of your target customers, and it’s something that you need to figure out how best to market before you’ve even obtained that small business loan. Why is image so important to get right first time? Well, regardless of if you don’t care how you are perceived by everyone else, you need to care about how people perceive your business. It equates to sales, custom, etc., so you don’t want to spend a lot of time and money rebranding your business later on because you got it wrong.
What are the most important aspects of your business image? Firstly, believe it or not, it’s your address. A company, no matter how successful, doesn’t give the right impression to outsiders if it is run from a residential address. To generate the right clients and support, you need to have an address that communicates you as a high-flying company. Even if it is a broom cupboard in the heart of a thriving district, you can still hold meetings in rented office space, but you’ve given off the right impression at the beginning.
The second thing to tackle is your branding. Your business will, to an extent, determine the brand. If you have a family-run coffee house, you will want to attract people of a similar ilk. Your brand branches out into promotional materials, so, for a coffee house that needs to appeal to community-minded individuals, you could push the locally-sourced ingredients as a selling point. You land on your brand by identifying your image. And the temptation to be as open as possible to cover all customer bases is very common, but instead of covering one important base that will be dedicated to your brand, instead, you would be spreading yourself too thinly. This then extends to your promotional materials like the website. Having a site that is user-friendly is easier said than done so you may wish to approach a design agency to nail down the image while still getting your point across in a straightforward manner. http://www.topdesignagencies.com/ is a site containing a list of agencies you can look at to find the right one for you. The marketing materials are then supplementary to the website. You might make videos, or blogs, or vlogs, or just plain and simple images to push your business.
Your ambition for the company will be reflected in the image you present, and before your business begins, you should spend some time getting the finer points solidified. Your voice will determine your image, and so it will be easier to decide on your promotional materials. The image doesn’t just have an impact on your custom; it’s your identity to other clients and rival companies. Thinking about what you want to achieve as a company lives and dies by your image.
Thanks for reading! 🙂 If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |