It’s no secret that the services sector has received a lot of bad press these days. Many consumers and businesses are frustrated with providers that aren’t willing to offer complete customer satisfaction. People will often complain about how they get treated by workers, or the mediocre level of service received, especially on a Friday or just before a business is about to close for the day!
If you run a service business and feel that it’s not offering 100% customer satisfaction, today’s blog post is for you! Keep reading, and this article will you give you some strategies to help you improve how you deliver your service to your clients. Here is what you need to do:
Give your staff extra customer service training
Sometimes, the problem with a services company isn’t so much to do with what they offer but HOW they offer it! Your employees are the people your customers talk to when they’re interested in buying or using your services. How are your staff treating those important sales prospects?
If the answer is “not that well” you need to give your employees some extra customer service training. For example, do they know how to remain professional even under stressful situations? And can they defuse situations with angry clients who are complaining about something?
Even if your customers don’t get the results they expected, they’ll still think highly of your company if your staff did were professional and did everything they could to help.
Implement a reliable booking system
For some services businesses, there is a need to arrange bookings for field staff to visit customers. A typical example of that is with firms that offer installation and maintenance of physical items. As you can appreciate, it’s vital that your company has a system in place that works for the benefit of both your staff and clients.
Ensure equipment and machinery gets maintained regularly
Let’s say that you lease items out to your customers; for instance, you might run a photocopier company. Periodically, the copiers your clients have in their possession will need to get checked and repaired where necessary. How do you know when it’s time to carry out such work?
Another solution you need to implement is preventative maintenance software. It’s a business investment that will ensure your equipment won’t fail and cost you a lot of money to repair. Plus, it means there is a lower likelihood of downtime for your customers.
Offer value-added services
Last, but not least, in many cases when your customers require a particular service, they may also need something else doing at the same time. Do those people have to go elsewhere to have that other work done? If so, you are missing an opportunity to grow your business and keep your customers happy!
It makes sense for your company to offer value-added services that relate to what you already offer. For instance, if you run a car repair center, you could provide vehicle cleaning and detailing services. A photocopier repair business might wish to offer computer repairs as well.Thanks for reading! 🙂 If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |