Business, blogging & Money Career

What has the biggest impact on your traffic quality? | biz + blog tips

What Has The Biggest Impact On Your Traffic Quality?

SEO is still highly relevant for bloggers and business owners alike, and to ignore it isn’t something I would recommend. I’m not suggesting it is the be all and end all, of course, but with a good, ongoing SEO campaign, you can expect to boost the number of quality visitors to your website by a significant amount.

But what makes a good SEO campaign? And what are the specific factors that the likes of Google are looking for? Read on to find out precisely what you need to do if you want to start getting better results for your online presence.

Hire a pro

First of all, hiring the right company can give you all the experience, knowledge, and determination you need to start attracting hotter prospects. And it’s easy to see why when you consider there are many different sides to SEO. According to SEOClerks, reports, onsite SEO, onsite optimization, research, and much more besides are all on the SEO menu. If that leaves you out of breath, you are in good company, as there is so much ground to cover. And it’s the same principle for small business owners – who has time to ensure that all checks are in place for each specific tactic? Hand it over to a professional and reputable firm and you will reap the rewards.

Get the basics right

Of course, not everyone is ready to hand over lots of money to a search agency. And if your budget is non-existent, the good news is that there is plenty to learn about SEO if you put aside the time. In fact, around 75% of SEO is technical, off-page stuff that is easy to learn if you know your way around WordPress or other content management platforms. The other 25%, however, requires a little more thought, which we are going to go into next.


Forget about rank tracking, and focus on delivering high quality content that drives traffic and increases conversions. Just because you rank in the number one position for your county doesn’t mean you do so nationwide, and focussing specifically on achieving high ranking – rather than quality traffic – will lead to some poor decision making. Don’t forget, the way people are searching these days is changing, too. For example, only 2.8% of all searches are one-worders – the rest are all long-tail. And even more alarmingly, over 96.5% of searches every month have less than 50 queries across the entire country. What this means is that you need to spend less time trying to get a number one spot, and more time producing high-value, quality content that attracts your target audience.


However, while obsessing over rankings isn’t ideal, you should embrace proper keyword research. There will be plenty of long-tail keywords offering a lot of opportunities, and using these key terms to inspire and generate high-quality content will get you more leads. Start paying attention to the words and phrases people use to get to your site, and create long-tail lists along the same lines. The result will be higher quality traffic, which, ultimately, leads to more sales and signups.


Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.

And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE

Follow me & my blog:

Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.

Shop my current favorites:


Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog

  • – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following

  •  50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)

  •  4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge

  •  The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.

  • – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ 

  • – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot

  • – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools

  • – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger. 

  • – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy

  • – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest

  • – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog

  • My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time

  • Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs

  • How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy

  • 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)

  • 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)

  • Your Network Is Your Net Worth FREE 3-day email

  • A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join

  • Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle 

    Please follow and like me:


      Follow Me!