Travelling is a favorite thing to do for many people to help them escape from their daily life. However, some people go on their travels because they want it to enrich their life, not make them forget about it. Travelling can be an extremely enriching experience, helping to expand your horizons and perhaps teach you new skills. If you love to travel, you might sometimes feel that your experiences could be more enriching than they are currently. There are several ways you can ensure that trips you take help to add to your life and experiences. Try one of these recommendations to take away more from your travels.
Take a Language Class in Spain
Learning the local language is the perfect way to create a more enriching travel experience. If you’re planning a trip to Europe, you have a huge number of languages to choose from. Of course, Spanish is one of the most widely spoken languages. It’s spoken a little differently in Spain than elsewhere. However, going back to the place where the language originated might interest you. Spain has plenty of great language schools and vacation programs you can consider. You can spend your mornings learning Spanish and the rest of the day exploring. You don’t need to be a beginner, either. More advanced learners can benefit from surrounding themselves with Spanish speakers.
Volunteer in South Africa
Volunteering is another fantastic way to create a more enriching travel experience. While you’re on your trip, you can help the local community. There are different types of volunteering to consider that you might enjoy. You could work with local people to improve their lives. You can also think about conservation work to help protect the environment. South Africa offers hundreds of volunteering opportunities. If you love animals and nature, choosing a South Africa volunteer position could be ideal for you. There’s plenty of conservation work, and you may even be able to get up close with the wildlife.
Choose Local Guides in Peru
Investing in the local economy is good for you and good for the locals. You get a more authentic experience, and you support local business at the same time. Having a local guide is one way that you can do this. If you want to have a local show you around or take you on an expedition, Peru is an excellent place for it. There are lots of adventures you can take, from going diving to walking to Machu Picchu.
Make Your Stay Longer in Australia
Staying for longer is another great way of making your travels more enriching. The longer you stay somewhere, the less you will feel like a tourist. If you can get a job, you can start to settle in even more. You might want to consider a working holiday visa in Australia or another country that offers a program. You’ll be able to get to know the country better and perhaps stay in one place for long enough to start feeling at home.
You have several ways you can make your travels more enriching. All it takes is the desire to do so if you want to get started.
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |
Travel more with less money
Download your free guide by signing up. You'll immidiately receive your free guide!