Do you run a small business at the moment that has lots of potential? Would you like to improve your situation and grow in 2017? Then you need to take note of the information we’re giving you today. Scaling any business is possible if you have the best information at hand. So, we spoke to some top corporate advisors when creating this article. The advice below is designed to inspire you and point you in the right direction. No matter which industry your company exists within, the same rules should apply. You just need to follow a simple strategy to take things to the next level.
Research overseas markets
When selling to international customers, you’ll need to understand the market in their home countries. For that reason, it’s sensible to take it one step at a time. Don’t offer your products globally until you have a thorough grasp of how things operate in those countries. You should always try to break into one nation and assess your results. People running a business in the US will get the best outcomes by trading in the UK and Europe. The opposite is true for anyone living across the pond. Try to select countries that have similar aspirations and social environments. That way, you shouldn’t have to work too hard.
Create a plan and see it through
It’s easy to become distracted or lose your bottle when it comes to expanding a business. You might reach a stage where you have concerns, and then back out of the venture. That could be the worst thing you ever do. Regardless of your issues, there are always many different solutions. So, you just need to concentrate and seek the right information. Keep to your initial plan as much as possible, and only deviate if you discover problems. It’s important to have clear goals in mind along the way because achieving them will create a sense of reassurance. Unless there are serious issues with your business model, you should manage to expand almost any firm.
Read and listen to as much advice as possible
There are thousands of industry-related websites and magazines you could use to your advantage. Indeed, there are even many podcasts that offer the best info these days. So, you just need to keep your ear to the ground. An exciting radio show by Joe Kashurba on scaling your business helped to highlight that fact only a few weeks ago. Some of the greatest minds in the business world choose to offer advice and tips to people just starting out. With that in mind, you should research interesting personalities and listen to what they have to say.
Having read that information, we hope you are ready to make your plans. Just make sure you don’t overlook anything important. If you have to deliver products to another country, you’ll have to consider things like import fees. There could also be some legal issues you’ll want to resolve before starting out. So long as you’re smart, and you take advice from the right people, failure isn’t as likely as you might imagine. Also, we all have to take a leap of faith from time to time.Thanks for reading! 🙂 If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |
Travel more with less money
Download your free guide by signing up. You'll immidiately receive your free guide!