I wrote about Turn On The Lights every past year on Amsterdam Curated. This year was extra special, because I was invited to watch the show from the VIP deck.
There was gluhwein, small dishes and it was cold, so they gave away scarves. Yaay! Turn On The Lights is the (new) tradition of the opening of the festive season in Amsterdam. I watched the show next to the mayor – just to make sure I had the best view possible 😉 It was freezing and soo cold (especially if you have to wait a long 40 minutes!) but the show was great! I filmed a lot, so more about that soon (probably in this week’s vlog!)
Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials