Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
Your business’s workplace is where all the important things get done. And those things are done by your employees. So, if you want to keep hold of the best employees and attract new talent, you should turn it into a place where people want to come to work. That way, the efficiency and productivity levels will be as strong as possible. And your business will be able to ensure that it becomes successful.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
Offer Spontaneous Perks and Rewards
Offering spontaneous perks and rewards to employees is something that you should definitely think about doing. It can give employees a bit of extra motivation, and it really shows that you care about your employees. Those perks and rewards can come in all kinds of different shapes and sizes. It can mean that you offer people some free meals. Or you could give people the afternoon off if they have performed particularly well throughout the week. It’s something that might not seem like a big deal. But those small things can make your company stand out from all the others out there.
Give Employees the Best Technology to Use
Your employees will really appreciate the chance to work with the best technology each and every day. These days, modern workplaces have to use technology to get jobs done. So, make sure that you do this. Your employees won’t be able to complete their work to the highest standard if they don’t have the right computers and other gadgets to help make that happen for them. Think about it; would an employee choose a company at the cutting edge or one still using technology that is five years out of date by now. It’s an easy decision for them.
Ensure the Heating and Air Conditioning Are Suitable
When it’s the height of summer, and your employees are working away in the office, they will want to have the best air conditioning. If this is not on offer, they will be stressed out and uncomfortable throughout the day. This is not good for them, and it’s not good for the business either. Instead of focusing on their work, they will be distracted by the heat. You can easily get air conditioning hoses and fittings to keep your air conditioning system in the best possible condition. And you should do the same for your heating system. When it’s winter, you don’t want your employees to be left freezing in your workplace.
Create a Positive and Collaborative Environment
Lastly, you should aim to create an overall atmosphere in the workplace that is positive and helpful. This atmosphere is more important than you might realise, and you can’t afford to ignore it. If you have people doing work on their own and not working with others, this can be negative too. You should aim to create a workplace that works collaboratively and as a team. This will help everyone, and it will certainly help your business as well. The very best work will be produced, which can only be a good thing.Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
- Enroll in my productivity & time-management course here http://nonimay.teachable.com
- Enroll in my PR & Free Publicity Crash course here http://nonimay.teachable.com/
- Sign-up for my free video training for bloggers here to learn how to make a living off your blog when you have a small following
- Freshbooks accounting software http://www.freshbooks.com
- Course challenge to earn an extra $5000 in 3 weeks http://www.5kin21days.com
- Thrivecart for my cart pages http://www.thrivecart.com
- Lynx – add multiple links to your Instagram bio http://www.lynx.com
- Creative Market – marketplace for fonts, photos & more creatives to buy my stock + mockup photos (without the tacky stock photo look!) http://www.creativemarket.com
- Auto-post your Instagram posts with Tailwind http://www.tailwindapp.com
- Software to create your own (paid) course or membership site for free http://www.teachable.com
- ClickFunnels – marketing funnel software to set up my marketing funnels http://www.clickfunnels.com
- Convertkit – email marketing for bloggers for my weekly blog newsletter http://www.convertkit.com
- Bluehost for my website hosting http://www.bluehost.com
- Shopify – CMS for e-commerce to create and build on my online shop http://www.shopify.com
- Fiverr – get everything (I mean EVERYTHING) done for just $5 to buy some designs http://www.fiverr.com
- Tailwind – the official Pinterest partner that schedules your Pins + optimize your pinning times & analytics http://www.tailwindapp.com
- Boardbooster – Pinterest scheduling software to loop my current pins http://www.boardbooster.com
- TopTracker – time tracker to track my working hours http://www.toptal.com/tracker/
- Ready to use Media Kit Templates for bloggers http://www.hipmediakits.com
- AWeber – email marketing software to send my business newsletter http://www.aweber.com
- Infusionsoft – complete marketing solution to set up your email marketing + affiliate program http://www.infusionsoft.com
- OneDrive – Microsoft's cloud platform to back up my life. http://www.onedrive.com
- Easy design tool to create your own designs, custom pins etc. http://www.picmonkey.com
- VPN to protect your internet surfing when using public wifi http://www.nordvpn.com
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials