Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
There are times when you’re running a business that panic starts to set in and you don’t know where to turn next. But staying calm and approaching things rationally is really important if you want to improve your business and keep it on the right tracks. You will never find your way out of a tricky situation if you’re not willing to stay rational and avoid panic. Here’s why staying calm and rational is so important in the world of business.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
Panicking Might Seem Like a Legitimate Reaction, But it Won’t Lead to Results
Results come when you approach a problem in a calm and measured way. You don’t get the results you want for your business when you panic and jump in too fast. The problem is that it can seem like a legitimate response to situations when things are going wrong. But no matter how legitimate panic seems, you can’t give in to it.
Many people assume that doing something is vital. It seems like the rational response to a problem. But doing something is not the same as doing the right thing. If you panic, your mind will be all over the place, and you won’t be in the right state of mind to deal with the needs and requirements of your business in this particularly testing situation.
Knee-Jerk Reactions Create More Problems Than Solutions
There is always a risk that you will create more problems than solutions when you opt for a knee-jerk reaction to these situations. But if that happens, you will have even more trouble to deal with and untangle later on, which is probably not what you want at all. So, calm yourself down and allow yourself the time to think through the solutions open to you.
If you stay calm and take a rational approach, you will be much less prone to these kinds of knee-jerk reactions. If you get a letter about an irs audit, you might panic and take the wrong steps. But talking to a lawyer and your accountant calmly is key. Good intentions aren’t worth much if you take the wrong steps, so you need to make sure that you are remain calm and measured.
Calm Heads Help Guide Everyone Else in the Team
In the world of business, leaders are essential. Your team needs someone at the top leading them and guiding them when things get tough. If that leader panics, they will lose the faith of the rest of the team. That’s not a good thing, and it can just lead to even more chaos in the office, which is the last thing you need.
If you can stay calm in the face of adversity, you will be a real leader in your workplace. Instead of caving in to the pressure, you will be able to stay in control and instill confidence in those around you. That can be really key when you need the whole team to pull together in order to achieve results for the good of the company.Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials