Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
In such a competitive climate, we have to do everything in our power to force our companies to stand out from the crowd. Whatever industry you’re in, you know how difficult it can be to push your brand to the forefront. And great company branding isn’t enough anymore – a cool slogan, a snazzy logo, and a sharp website aren’t sufficient to push a potential customer to choose you above your competitors. Sales aren’t about persuading, convincing, or winning – that’s how customers leave unsatisfied with the service they received – it’s got to be all about making your company accessible, and building client trust from the moment they lay eyes on you. Here’s how it’s done.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
Humanize your company
A faceless small company isn’t going to win anyone’s trust. In fact, we’re automatically predisposed to distrust something when it lacks human qualities. So winning a client’s business and their trust is all about humanizing your company. Put your face to it, and put your employee’s faces on it too. Show that you’re all proud of your business and proud to interact with potential clients. Consider how your company looks to outsiders – is it racially and LGBT-inclusive – if it’s not you could be inadvertently losing vast swathes of potential customers. Show curiosity towards the people who you engage with – you can tailor your company far more comprehensively when you know the kind of client-base you’re building up, and they’ll appreciate being considered too.
Optimize your online presence
The online world, especially social media, blurs the lines between companies and individuals. When used effectively, it allows customers to interact with businesses on a human level, and therefore builds human loyalties to a company. A website which engages with customers on more than just an informative level is also helpful. Consistent branding, a regularly updated keyword optimized blog, and a choice of means of communication all help to build client trust. A web development and online business marketing company such as TopSpot SEM can help you to build a cohesive and inclusive online web presence to enable your company to engage with customers effectively.
Keep to your word
When building trust with clients and forming relationships with potential customers, it’s important that you show your company to have integrity. Even when things go wrong, it’s imperative that you stick to your word when trying to sort it. As the old saying goes, if someone has a good experience, they’ll tell one person – if someone has a bad experience, they’ll tell ten. Your reputation relies on you treating every customer fairly and going above and beyond to fix problems. In the world of social media, one bad customer experience can create a dent in your reputation that could take months to rebuild.
Building client relations and customer trust is all about making your company accessible, personal, and reliable. Keeping to your word and maintaining open lines of communication are a great way to ensure that any issues are ironed out before the escalate, and demonstrating human relationships with your customers encourages their loyalty to your company.
Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
- Enroll in my productivity & time-management course here http://nonimay.teachable.com
- Enroll in my PR & Free Publicity Crash course here http://nonimay.teachable.com/
- Sign-up for my free video training for bloggers here to learn how to make a living off your blog when you have a small following
- Freshbooks accounting software http://www.freshbooks.com
- Course challenge to earn an extra $5000 in 3 weeks http://www.5kin21days.com
- Thrivecart for my cart pages http://www.thrivecart.com
- Lynx – add multiple links to your Instagram bio http://www.lynx.com
- Creative Market – marketplace for fonts, photos & more creatives to buy my stock + mockup photos (without the tacky stock photo look!) http://www.creativemarket.com
- Auto-post your Instagram posts with Tailwind http://www.tailwindapp.com
- Software to create your own (paid) course or membership site for free http://www.teachable.com
- ClickFunnels – marketing funnel software to set up my marketing funnels http://www.clickfunnels.com
- Convertkit – email marketing for bloggers for my weekly blog newsletter http://www.convertkit.com
- Bluehost for my website hosting http://www.bluehost.com
- Shopify – CMS for e-commerce to create and build on my online shop http://www.shopify.com
- Fiverr – get everything (I mean EVERYTHING) done for just $5 to buy some designs http://www.fiverr.com
- Tailwind – the official Pinterest partner that schedules your Pins + optimize your pinning times & analytics http://www.tailwindapp.com
- Boardbooster – Pinterest scheduling software to loop my current pins http://www.boardbooster.com
- TopTracker – time tracker to track my working hours http://www.toptal.com/tracker/
- Ready to use Media Kit Templates for bloggers http://www.hipmediakits.com
- AWeber – email marketing software to send my business newsletter http://www.aweber.com
- Infusionsoft – complete marketing solution to set up your email marketing + affiliate program http://www.infusionsoft.com
- OneDrive – Microsoft's cloud platform to back up my life. http://www.onedrive.com
- Easy design tool to create your own designs, custom pins etc. http://www.picmonkey.com
- VPN to protect your internet surfing when using public wifi http://www.nordvpn.com
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials