Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
One of the benefits of the modern world is the power the internet affords to entrepreneurs in the free economy. If you want to start a business based on an idea you’ve always dreamed of turning into reality, you can. The possibilities for your new enterprise are endless and you can build them into a solid foundation from your very own home. Maybe you’re still skeptical over just how successful a business can be if it’s not based in a concrete building. Is the internet really enough to sustain a company of either one or, sometimes, many people?
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
Yes. Not only is it ‘enough’ to sustain a company through the internet, but it can advantageous if you’ve got a startup that you want to build into something foundational and successful. Whether you’re starting something as simple as a blog, a business which offers some form of freelance service, or some self-manufactured dream product, it can all be done through cyberspace.
You’ll save money
In the early days of any business, money is tight. Financial ruin is the main worry on any entrepreneur’s mind and this is the area which determines whether a new company is going to grow or decline rapidly. The benefit of creating an online business, however, is that you don’t have to deal with costly procedures. Owning a domain costs a little money yearly, but this amount is absolutely minuscule in comparison with the astronomical costs in terms of loans or other fees required to build a business in a real-life location. Creating an online business could save you financially and allow your business to grow at a much safer pace, offering you and anyone else helping with the company to focus without panicking quite so much.
The internet is the most popular marketplace there is
Part of this is due to the number of potential consumers browsing the internet every second of every single day, somewhere in the world. This makes it the most profitable marketable in any industry, regardless of whether your dreams are somewhere on a huge, global scale, or based in tamer, local ambitions.
Storing and tracking information digitally makes running a business so much easier than trying to ‘guess’ in the non-virtual world. You can calculate traffic and other statistics to see which material or services are popular, which adverts were successful and where people are coming from to find your website. This makes your job on the marketing and brand-building end much easier because you can physically see how people were influenced. It’s much harder to find out whether somebody found you through seeing a leaflet or a billboard.
You can expand your base of operations virtually
You’re not limited by the computer in your study or bedroom; nor are you entirely disconnected from the other people working within your organization. You could improve the professional image and branding of your industry by seeking virtual office solutions so that you can be consulted on ways to improve your legal and financial standing.
The internet offers limitless possibilities in terms of communication, cost management, and endless growth, given its virtual nature. These are all perfect conditions for a business to flourish.
You can work remotely
Of course, you kinda expected this one right? My absolute number 1 reason to work online is because it’s location independent, I can run my business from a laptop or just a computer in a library, and I can be in Europe, Australia or Thailand. So awesome!
I’ve a few ideas to get you started with your online business, whether it’s a side hustle or full time job, here are 50+ ways you can earn money online and blogging.
My course $5k in 21-days will challenge you to make $5000 in the next three weeks with your own business, and it’s a very good course for everybody just starting up or if you want to take your marketing to the next level. You can enroll for only $37 (total) so why don’t you try it? Enroll here!Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials