One of the benefits of the modern world is the power the internet affords to entrepreneurs in the free economy. If you want to start a business based on an idea you’ve always dreamed of turning into reality, you can. The possibilities for your new enterprise are endless and you can build them into a solid foundation from your very own home. Maybe you’re still skeptical over just how successful a business can be if it’s not based in a concrete building. Is the internet really enough to sustain a company of either one or, sometimes, many people?
Yes. Not only is it ‘enough’ to sustain a company through the internet, but it can advantageous if you’ve got a startup that you want to build into something foundational and successful. Whether you’re starting something as simple as a blog, a business which offers some form of freelance service, or some self-manufactured dream product, it can all be done through cyberspace.
You’ll save money
In the early days of any business, money is tight. Financial ruin is the main worry on any entrepreneur’s mind and this is the area which determines whether a new company is going to grow or decline rapidly. The benefit of creating an online business, however, is that you don’t have to deal with costly procedures. Owning a domain costs a little money yearly, but this amount is absolutely minuscule in comparison with the astronomical costs in terms of loans or other fees required to build a business in a real-life location. Creating an online business could save you financially and allow your business to grow at a much safer pace, offering you and anyone else helping with the company to focus without panicking quite so much.
The internet is the most popular marketplace there is
Part of this is due to the number of potential consumers browsing the internet every second of every single day, somewhere in the world. This makes it the most profitable marketable in any industry, regardless of whether your dreams are somewhere on a huge, global scale, or based in tamer, local ambitions.
Storing and tracking information digitally makes running a business so much easier than trying to ‘guess’ in the non-virtual world. You can calculate traffic and other statistics to see which material or services are popular, which adverts were successful and where people are coming from to find your website. This makes your job on the marketing and brand-building end much easier because you can physically see how people were influenced. It’s much harder to find out whether somebody found you through seeing a leaflet or a billboard.
You can expand your base of operations virtually
You’re not limited by the computer in your study or bedroom; nor are you entirely disconnected from the other people working within your organization. You could improve the professional image and branding of your industry by seeking virtual office solutions so that you can be consulted on ways to improve your legal and financial standing.
The internet offers limitless possibilities in terms of communication, cost management, and endless growth, given its virtual nature. These are all perfect conditions for a business to flourish.
You can work remotely
Of course, you kinda expected this one right? My absolute number 1 reason to work online is because it’s location independent, I can run my business from a laptop or just a computer in a library, and I can be in Europe, Australia or Thailand. So awesome!
I’ve a few ideas to get you started with your online business, whether it’s a side hustle or full time job, here are 50+ ways you can earn money online and blogging.
My course $5k in 21-days will challenge you to make $5000 in the next three weeks with your own business, and it’s a very good course for everybody just starting up or if you want to take your marketing to the next level. You can enroll for only $37 (total) so why don’t you try it? Enroll here!
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |