Hello lovers! The road was home all year, but now I’m home! Hopefully for at least two weeks. My 6 weeks in the Balkans were crazy, with less wifi than I initially hoped for but I took amazing photos and I’ve so much to share with all of you. I’m back to work now, and September is my busiest month each year (along with crazy December!) but this year I’m more than excited for it! I’ve so many blog post planned and I cannot wait to start sharing everything (photos, stories, tips, guides) from my Worldtrip. Yess… wait for it!
Now I’ll catch up with my mail, work, clients, inbox, friends and especially healthy food again, I’ll be back on the blog tomorrow!
Love x NMThanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials