Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
Do you have a great idea for a new business? Unfortunately, ideas alone won’t get you anywhere. There is a lot more work involved to take that idea from your head and into the business arena if you want any success at all. Today we’re taking a quick look at some of the key elements in every successful business model. Read on and make sure your idea gets the foundation it deserves.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
A great product
Whether you are selling a product or a service, it has to be great if you want to achieve success. Defining ‘great’ is an objective process, of course. But there is a great way of understanding where your business achieves its ‘greatness.’ Your product or service could be of incredible value or offer the speediest service around. It might be the highest quality, or servicing a specific consumer need. Do you notice anything similar about all of these things? They all focus on being significantly different. ‘The quickest.’ ‘The best value.’ ‘Solves a problem’. If your product does any of that, you have your first key element in place.
A fantastic team
You won’t get anywhere without a great team. Start building your team by hiring people that can do the tasks you can’t, or, at least, can do them more efficiently. Make sure you invest in the right HR management tool for your business to ensure you get started on the front foot. As you build your team, however, you might want to consider investing in an HR professional to give you a hand. Not only will they be able to help you cover your legal responsibilities, but they will also help you find the best people you need for the job.
Businesses live or die by the quality and efficiency of their processes. It is vital that you understand the activities that help your business work, and also give you the best returns on your investment. Establish all your goals, and focus on every part of your business that helps you deliver them. Marketing, production, product delivery – they will all be involved at some point. And each of these processes must tie into your wider goals.
Suppliers, outsourced services, alliances with other local businesses – all can help you on the road to success. Make no mistake about it, finding the right partners to work with can prove priceless. Ensure you do a lot of research on any company you want to work with and spent a while deliberating over your choices.
Clever customer service
Finally, with great customer service, you can take on the world. As an independent business, you can make closer connections to your clients than your bigger competitors. So, ensure excellent customer service is at the center of everything you do. Not only will it bring in people via word of mouth, but it also establishes your reputation as a business other people want to choose. Give people a great experience, and they will remember it – and actively seek you out again.Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
- Enroll in my productivity & time-management course here http://nonimay.teachable.com
- Enroll in my PR & Free Publicity Crash course here http://nonimay.teachable.com/
- Sign-up for my free video training for bloggers here to learn how to make a living off your blog when you have a small following
- Freshbooks accounting software http://www.freshbooks.com
- Course challenge to earn an extra $5000 in 3 weeks http://www.5kin21days.com
- Thrivecart for my cart pages http://www.thrivecart.com
- Lynx – add multiple links to your Instagram bio http://www.lynx.com
- Creative Market – marketplace for fonts, photos & more creatives to buy my stock + mockup photos (without the tacky stock photo look!) http://www.creativemarket.com
- Auto-post your Instagram posts with Tailwind http://www.tailwindapp.com
- Software to create your own (paid) course or membership site for free http://www.teachable.com
- ClickFunnels – marketing funnel software to set up my marketing funnels http://www.clickfunnels.com
- Convertkit – email marketing for bloggers for my weekly blog newsletter http://www.convertkit.com
- Bluehost for my website hosting http://www.bluehost.com
- Shopify – CMS for e-commerce to create and build on my online shop http://www.shopify.com
- Fiverr – get everything (I mean EVERYTHING) done for just $5 to buy some designs http://www.fiverr.com
- Tailwind – the official Pinterest partner that schedules your Pins + optimize your pinning times & analytics http://www.tailwindapp.com
- Boardbooster – Pinterest scheduling software to loop my current pins http://www.boardbooster.com
- TopTracker – time tracker to track my working hours http://www.toptal.com/tracker/
- Ready to use Media Kit Templates for bloggers http://www.hipmediakits.com
- AWeber – email marketing software to send my business newsletter http://www.aweber.com
- Infusionsoft – complete marketing solution to set up your email marketing + affiliate program http://www.infusionsoft.com
- OneDrive – Microsoft's cloud platform to back up my life. http://www.onedrive.com
- Easy design tool to create your own designs, custom pins etc. http://www.picmonkey.com
- VPN to protect your internet surfing when using public wifi http://www.nordvpn.com
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials