Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
Achieving success in business is hard, but what they never tell you is that maintaining success in business is even harder. If you have an entrepreneurial and driven mindset, then business success is likely to come your way at some point. Hard work and quality work, most importantly, can take anybody with the right level of determination to dizzying heights with their organization, no matter how large or small it may be.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
However, staying at the top is no easy feat, as the rules of the business game change almost constantly. Whatever formula for success got you to the top will likely need to be revised as the market change, new technologies develop and consumers look for new things. Your company needs to be ready for that, and this master guide to maintaining success in business once you’ve achieved it might just help you stay on top no matter how much your respective industry changes.
Plan, and change that plan
Your business likely formed an initial plan when you first created it, and those objectives likely guided your organization to the comfortable position in which it now finds itself. However, it’s not time to sit back and relax just yet. The plan itself is a motivator. Those objectives and goals and what push you and your employees to strive towards new heights and push the business to be ever-better. Leaving the business plan static and unchanged means that, once complete, the end-goal becomes non-existent. Without an end goal, your employees simply become workers clocking in, completing their assignments, and clocking out.
You need to be constantly reinventing the business’ plan in order to keep the company engaged, focused and striving towards progressing itself. The objectives outlined keep your workers driven towards achieving more, and you could even set specific plans or goals for specific teams or individuals in order to drive every single worker towards bettering themselves and, in turn, bettering the company. Most importantly, as the market and consumers change, you need to be changing your plan in line with that. Your business needs to be working towards impressing the customer.
Security is vitally important to any business, but it’s often the area in which many companies let standards slip. Achieving success in terms of profitability, professionalism and customer engagement is impressive, but it’ll all mean nothing if it comes crashing down at the first sight of a security threat. It’s vital that your business prioritizes digital security in the modern age, which entails backing up work but perhaps also using a cloud server as an off-site safety net for your precious data.
Security needs also extend to the physical world, as your business needs to be protecting its premises. CCTV is one of the most useful security features for any business, given that it acts as a deterrent to most criminals but also documents the crime for anybody foolish enough to actually break into your property. You might also consider building insurance just to protect your company’s assets in the event of a disaster. Preemptively covering all bases now will save your business money and important other assets in the event of the unthinkable.
If your business succeeded on the basis of building strong relationships with clients or possibly other businesses, then you need to be maintaining those relationships in order to maintain your business’ success. Retain your level business head and remember that your business remains dependent on its clients no matter how profitable or successful it becomes.Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
- Enroll in my productivity & time-management course here http://nonimay.teachable.com
- Enroll in my PR & Free Publicity Crash course here http://nonimay.teachable.com/
- Sign-up for my free video training for bloggers here to learn how to make a living off your blog when you have a small following
- Freshbooks accounting software http://www.freshbooks.com
- Course challenge to earn an extra $5000 in 3 weeks http://www.5kin21days.com
- Thrivecart for my cart pages http://www.thrivecart.com
- Lynx – add multiple links to your Instagram bio http://www.lynx.com
- Creative Market – marketplace for fonts, photos & more creatives to buy my stock + mockup photos (without the tacky stock photo look!) http://www.creativemarket.com
- Auto-post your Instagram posts with Tailwind http://www.tailwindapp.com
- Software to create your own (paid) course or membership site for free http://www.teachable.com
- ClickFunnels – marketing funnel software to set up my marketing funnels http://www.clickfunnels.com
- Convertkit – email marketing for bloggers for my weekly blog newsletter http://www.convertkit.com
- Bluehost for my website hosting http://www.bluehost.com
- Shopify – CMS for e-commerce to create and build on my online shop http://www.shopify.com
- Fiverr – get everything (I mean EVERYTHING) done for just $5 to buy some designs http://www.fiverr.com
- Tailwind – the official Pinterest partner that schedules your Pins + optimize your pinning times & analytics http://www.tailwindapp.com
- Boardbooster – Pinterest scheduling software to loop my current pins http://www.boardbooster.com
- TopTracker – time tracker to track my working hours http://www.toptal.com/tracker/
- Ready to use Media Kit Templates for bloggers http://www.hipmediakits.com
- AWeber – email marketing software to send my business newsletter http://www.aweber.com
- Infusionsoft – complete marketing solution to set up your email marketing + affiliate program http://www.infusionsoft.com
- OneDrive – Microsoft's cloud platform to back up my life. http://www.onedrive.com
- Easy design tool to create your own designs, custom pins etc. http://www.picmonkey.com
- VPN to protect your internet surfing when using public wifi http://www.nordvpn.com
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials