Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
Talking about subjects I’m very passionate about, making money blogging (with a small following) is probably part of my top 3. Today I want to share a new guide that I’ll be adding articles and resources to the next few weeks to help you make money with your blog if you have a small following.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
Many of the strategies you find online, focus on building a following first and then making money. Or focus on making money from blog sponsors and Ads, but that’s almost impossible when you have a small following. I know because I’ve been blogging fulltime the past 4 years, and I have been blogging for more than 12 years!
Many of my blog coaching clients have asked me questions about making money blogging, growing your blog, following and traffic. Well, it DOES matter of course, but it shouldn’t be your focus point.
Your focus TODAY should be making money with a small following.
So, therefore, I’ll share my best resources, and I’ll update this post as often as possible.
My blog post strategies of making money blogging with a small following series:
- #1: Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which is best if you want to make money blogging with a small following?
- #2: How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog traffic and make more sales on autopilot with automatic Pinterest scheduling
- #3: Blog networks you should sign up to when you’re a blogger with a small following
- #4: You should try to grow your traffic and followers organically for free with these automations
- #5: 16 ways to drive traffic to old blog posts to double your blog income (+ free pdf checklist)
- #6: The 25 tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- #7: 7 Smart strategies you don’t know yet that will prepare you for bad financial times as a blogger
- #8: The fail-proof way to quit your 9 – 5 job to become a full-time blogger
- #9. Recurring income affiliate programs and the highest paying affiliate programs
- #10. 6 Blog mistakes that are keeping you from making money
- #11. 5 Reasons why you should build a profitable blog to make passive income online now, before even thinking about building an online business or going freelance (including free ‘passive income 101’ ebook)
- #12. 3 Surprising business tasks for bloggers including free checklist + video training
Download my free checklist making money blogging with a small following:
I’ve created a couple of free email courses that you can follow if you have a small following because they both help you reach more people. From your network or by pitching. You can enroll here for free:
- Your Network Is Your Network. YNIYNW is not a course about networking, it’s about unlocking the hidden power of reaching out to people. Sign-up to receive this three-day course for FREE. Stop the hustle, stop the overactivity and stop cold pitching. It’s finally time to do less and actually leveraging your relationships.
- A Media Kit That Sells. Hey you, blogger or creative entrepreneur, is your business ready for the next level? Sign up for the free e-mail course A Media Kit That Sells. Want to turn your blog, website, shop or company into a successful press attention machine and a profitable biz? Sign up for A media kit that sells. Learn how to successfully pitch to the right person and how to totally rock every e-mail! The e-mail course shows you a step-by-step process to create not only an awesome product to pitch your own product, but also how to convert the first e-mails into sales and press mentions!
I have a couple of resources for you that helped me grow massively. Money wise, by understanding my money blocks and by working with a money coach. Social media courses that helped me understand Facebook Ads and affiliate income. Here they are, I can recommend these courses:
- An Instagram course by Instagram model Gabby Epstein and is all about Instagram (and how to start earning money!)
- This is a is a simple ebook that costs only $20
- This ebook is a great resource to help you get started with an affiliate marketing strategy. Created by Michelle, who earns $50,000 per month (and often more!) from her blog with affiliate marketing, this course makes a great investment for small bloggers.
Top resources that helped me earn a full income from my blog with just a small following:
And then there are my favorite resources that I depend on every day I run my business AND when I’m away, maybe even especially when I’m away.
- Boardbooster. Pinterest is my no. 1 sources that help me grow my small business. Boardbooster helps you be present on Pinterest when you’re not. You can schedule and loop your pins to group boards in a passive way, best tool ever!
- Tailwind. Just like Boardbooster, Tailwinds helps me grow my Pinterest traffic and following. Join different Tailwind Tribes and grow your traffic!
- Planoly. Schedules my Instagram posts and helps me plan out a beautiful Instagram grid, which helps to attract followers. Oh, and how great, you can also plan your Instagram Stories, and publish photos/videos taken over 24 hours before 😉
- Convertkit. Email marketing is important, but Convertkit is so much more. They deliver my free content upgrades, free courses and help me with my free publicity strategy. Best monthly investment thus far!
- Teachable is after the previous tools the tool I use the most. With Teachable you can create your own online course (for free).
- Themeforest helps you find the perfect blog theme that’s easy to install with just one click. It’s a marketplace with blog designs and super easy to use.
Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
- Enroll in my productivity & time-management course here http://nonimay.teachable.com
- Enroll in my PR & Free Publicity Crash course here http://nonimay.teachable.com/
- Sign-up for my free video training for bloggers here to learn how to make a living off your blog when you have a small following
- Freshbooks accounting software http://www.freshbooks.com
- Course challenge to earn an extra $5000 in 3 weeks http://www.5kin21days.com
- Thrivecart for my cart pages http://www.thrivecart.com
- Lynx – add multiple links to your Instagram bio http://www.lynx.com
- Creative Market – marketplace for fonts, photos & more creatives to buy my stock + mockup photos (without the tacky stock photo look!) http://www.creativemarket.com
- Auto-post your Instagram posts with Tailwind http://www.tailwindapp.com
- Software to create your own (paid) course or membership site for free http://www.teachable.com
- ClickFunnels – marketing funnel software to set up my marketing funnels http://www.clickfunnels.com
- Convertkit – email marketing for bloggers for my weekly blog newsletter http://www.convertkit.com
- Bluehost for my website hosting http://www.bluehost.com
- Shopify – CMS for e-commerce to create and build on my online shop http://www.shopify.com
- Fiverr – get everything (I mean EVERYTHING) done for just $5 to buy some designs http://www.fiverr.com
- Tailwind – the official Pinterest partner that schedules your Pins + optimize your pinning times & analytics http://www.tailwindapp.com
- Boardbooster – Pinterest scheduling software to loop my current pins http://www.boardbooster.com
- TopTracker – time tracker to track my working hours http://www.toptal.com/tracker/
- Ready to use Media Kit Templates for bloggers http://www.hipmediakits.com
- AWeber – email marketing software to send my business newsletter http://www.aweber.com
- Infusionsoft – complete marketing solution to set up your email marketing + affiliate program http://www.infusionsoft.com
- OneDrive – Microsoft's cloud platform to back up my life. http://www.onedrive.com
- Easy design tool to create your own designs, custom pins etc. http://www.picmonkey.com
- VPN to protect your internet surfing when using public wifi http://www.nordvpn.com
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials