When you’re running a business, you have to constantly think about things that will make your customer’s lives easier. When you’re planning out any process, put yourself in your customer’s shoes and think what they would appreciate. The goal is to deliver the most efficient and enjoyable customer experience possible.There are a few key areas you can make much simpler for your clientele. Here are some of the things you’ll want to make as easy as possible for your customers.
| Customer Service |
If a customer has a bad experience at your business, it’s important they’re able to contact someone. To keep customers from straying away from your company, ensure it’s easy for them to contact someone and get a response.
You should have customer service available during your opening hours, both in-store and via email and telephone. Many companies these days also have online customer service helpdesks. This enables people to get a response easily via their computer or smartphone.
Make sure your customer service reps give customers a swift and friendly response. Failing to resolve the issue can result in you losing them, so make the whole process simple.
| Transactions |
Customer payment is what keeps your business profitable. Naturally, you’ll want to make the whole transaction process as efficient as possible for your clientele. It might take a few adjustments.
Make sure you take as many forms of payment as possible. Accepting as many kinds of credit cards as you can allows more potential customers to buy from you. Also, make the payment process easy with things like mobile credit card processing.
You should also accept online payments. You’ll have to handle delivery, but selling online can boost your profits a great deal. You can find web software which allows you to take online credit card payments. You should also accept electronic payment methods such as PayPal.
| Returns/Refunds |
In some cases, if customers are unhappy with your products or services, they’ll demand a refund. You should always have a return/refund policy to make it clear which situations these will be available.
Being flexible with returns and refunds often help. Customers are more likely to do business with you if they know they can get their money back if you fail to live up to standards. Offer a customer guarantee that lets them know what to expect.
Selling your products with a warranty can also help. It lets customers know they’ll be able to get repairs or replacements if their products develop faults. You’ll sell a lot more this way.
| Finding Products/Services |
You should always make it easy for customers to find what they want to buy. This will create a better customer experience and lead to more sales.
Physical stores should also organize their stock in a way that customers can browse easily. For example, supermarkets have separate aisles for different kinds of products so consumers can find what they need.
Having a website also helps. You can use shopping basket software for customers to search for what they need and sort items by price or category. Those selling services can outline what they offer and how they can be of use to different people. This makes deciding on a purchase much easier for clients.
If you’re looking for more ways to deliver a better customer service or client onboarding process, check out $5k in 21-days, many of the challenges focus on serving your clients and customers better.Thanks for reading! 🙂 If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |
Travel more with less money
Download your free guide by signing up. You'll immidiately receive your free guide!