Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
Hello hello! US-based or not, the next couple of weeks it’s all about Black Friday, Small Biz Saturday and Cyber Monday, because there are AWESOME deals out there! Time to work on your self-development, business investments and must buys! I’ve collected the best deals for creative online entrepreneurs and bloggers. So even if you don’t live in the U.S., you’ll have a good chance of scoring a good deal online if you know where to look. And I must confess, I already bought more than planned, and Black Friday is not even here!! But the deals are!
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
I’ll update this post throughout November
A few of my favorite buys for your biz:
My own company should be on top of this list right? I’ll offer a very special deal on all my courses, they’ll go for a fixed price… under $100! And you’re in luck if you want to get started with Teachable, because I’ve teamed up and if you get the Teachable Premium annual plan, you get all my courses for free as a bundle!
| Convertkit |
Convertkit, I talk about it all the time, I use it all the time. The email software for bloggers to perfect your newsletters and email marketing gives you a free month for Cyber Monday.
I host all my blogs with Blue Host and I can’t complain! They manage a sudden load of traffic pretty well, their chat service is amazing (ooh so many technical problems fixed! For free! Awesome) and it’s super reasonable priced.
It’s only $3,95 a month and for Black Friday Blue Host offers webhosting for $3,25 a month, which is not as good as a deal as their Cyber Monday Blue Host deal: $2,95 a month. And yes, this is the lowest price since… ages!
| Teachable |
Yes, I use Teachable to host my courses and recently they hosted the awesome Teachable summit, a great source for everybody who’s ready to start selling online courses. They have a great deal on Black Friday. 1 year of Teachable + a package of 7 e-courses worth $3000. And listen, this is a great deal. I’ll do a separate post soon about Teachable and all the courses I already followed that made my life fun again (seriously, learning is the best!) but I can already say that it’s the best investment I did (after my iMac and my new bike haha!). So if you’re thinking of moving to Teachable any time soon, I suggest you get the package. I promise it will give you tons of inspiration and you’ll learn so much it will make you very stressed (like I am now, I wanna do everything and I wanna go through all the courses asap!).
If you upgrade to an annual Teachable plan by Monday, November 28th, you’ll get 7 premium courses worth over $3,000 from our most successful teachers claim your offer via this link!
| WPEngine |
Get 5 months of free WordPress hosting (!) with this Cyber Weekend deal on the annual subscription. If you haven’t build a blog yet, this week is the best week to start because you can save 5 months of hosting, which is usually at least $29 a month! Decide which WPEngine plan is right for you and get started with 5 months of free hosting!
All you have to do is use coupon code: cyberwknd
(valid between Thursday, November 24, 2016 through Monday, November 28, 2016)
| Namecheap |
This year, Namecheap is offering domain registration, website hosting, and SSLs at up to 98% off the already low prices. Get domain, hosting and build your (new) website!
Namecheap Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals. Get online for under $3!
Now you’re buying all the cheap hosting and domain deals out there, don’t forget to invest in a good WordPress theme. A theme is basically a ‘one click install’ for your blog design, and I love the StudioPress designs.
A few of my favorite travel buys:
- Etihad: Etihad is running a 25% off sale on many of its routes from the US.
- Air New Zealand: This Cyber Monday, Air New Zealand will be offering 100 Economy seats to Los Angeles from London Heathrow for only £199* per person return. Offer starts 10am Monday 28 November 2016.
- Expedia: previous years they had awesome app deals so I expect the same this year: 75% off on selected hotels on Black Friday, beginning at 9 a.m. and while supplies last. The Cyber Monday sale offers 90 percent off selected hotels, with a new group of four every hour from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Destinations range from continental U.S. areas to the tropics. You only have an hour or while supplies last to get the deal — once they’re gone, they’re gone!
- Hyatt hotels: Hyatt Gold Passport® members can receive up to 25% off at participating Hyatt hotels in the U.S. and Latin America. Take advantage of this exclusive offer to save on stays through 2017.
Not a Hyatt Gold Passport member? Sign up now and save on this and more getaways.
- Marriott hotels: When you book eligible stays between November 25 and November 28 directly through Marriott using the promo code 444, you can score up to 25% off.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials