It can be hard to cope with the rapid growth of a successful startup, which is why, for your sake as much as your business’s, you should seek help with it from time to time. It can be hard to get assistance in, especially when you have thus far done a pretty good job in making your startup so successful, but there will come a time when everything will just start to become too much on a daily basis. If you are starting to feel as you are in the midst of this now, or just want to get prepared for when you are, read the advice below as to what you can do to get help in.
Hire and Delegate
If you haven’t done already, you should aim to surround yourself with as much professional personnel as you can afford to. By this it is meant that you should seek to get on board qualified workers in roles such as accountancy, legality and finance and you should let them steer the ships they are hired to steer. Handing them these steering wheels isn’t a sign that you are admitting defeat, if this is a reason why you may be tentative to do so — it’s a practical way to ensure that all of the areas in your business are optimised and are reaching their full potential. Having a financial advisor not only on board but steering your financial ship, for instance, would eradicate any need for you to burden yourself with financial situations of worries. They would deal with the business of setting and maintaining any financial goals you wish to set, help with finding new sources of income and would evaluate any financial risks therefore meaning your business will have more control over them.
Retaining complete control of your business may be your dream but practically speaking, if you were to continue doing this, everything would soon turn into a nightmare. Handing over the reins to people you trust to do the job is key if you wish to continue the growth of your business.
Take services up on their offers
There are a whole host of other companies and organisations out there whose job and purpose is to help businesses through the services they offer. For instance, there are companies that serve law firms and corporations by offering them legal process outsourcing (LPO), such as DTI, found at https://www.dtiglobal.com/. They help with lowering overhead costs, reducing risks and streamline documents data management — so if your business ever makes it to corporation status, or if in fact you are the owner of a law firm, then this should be something you consider. The point is, however, that you should take other organisations up on the services they offer in regards to helping you. Another example can be found in regards to factoring. Factoring is the transaction of invoices to third-party companies (that are known as a factor) in exchange for funds. The factor would take on the invoice your provide them, which could be from a customer of yours who is yet to pay up, and take the money from them. This is an option you should consider if you are in need of a quick cash injection or want to maintain a steady cash flow. Compare the best invoice factoring companies here. And no, if you wondering or worrying, there is absolutely no sign of ‘weakness’ when it comes to factoring, and in fact shows that you are sensible enough to admit that you need funds, rather than stubbornly refuse any, which would soon see your business ship sink.
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |