Starting your own business doesn’t come cheap. There is so much you need to pay for to get started. And even if you do manage to get some funding, it can still be a challenging time. Especially if you have to still pay for the running costs of a home. Therefore, here are some simple cutbacks to make to ensure you have enough funds to tide you over and make your business a success.
Don’t hire any employees for now
A lot of business owners start their company and think that they need employees straight away. Therefore, they hire people to work for them. However, it can soon leave them feeling the pinch when they have to fork out money for their wages. Especially if they have little money coming in. Therefore, you should just do the work yourself for now. It will help to ensure there are funds to put towards making your business a success. And if you do need extra help, ask family and friends. Or if it’s something like producing your website, you could use one-time freelancers. That way, you can have a professional site without any commitment!
Use public transport rather than your car
It can be a challenge to get around without a vehicle. But the cost of running a car can mean that you struggle to afford to get your company off the ground running. As it says on http://www.investopedia.com, tax, maintenance fees, and insurance can cost a fortune. As you will be working from home while setting up your business, you won’t need a car for work. Therefore, consider selling your car and using the funds to get your business up and running. And you can always use public transport to get around. Once you start making money from your company, you could always get a car which you can use to visit clients.
Adjust your current bills
When we have to pay for bills, it can often leave us struggling to pay for much else for the rest of the month. To ensure your business gets off to a great start, you should talk to your bill providers about adjusting the payments. They might be able to reduce the payments for a short while. And when it comes to your mortgage, you could potentially refinance. It can help you to save thousands on mortgage payments. And you might be able to get more money back that you can put towards your business! You can find refinancing mortgage options online from CalMtg.com/refinance/ and other similar sites!
Hire technology rather than buying it
For your new business, you might need the latest technology going to complete the work. But if it’s going to cost you a bomb, you might want to look into hiring it instead. You will be surprised how many websites there are online where you can hire a computer or a tablet for a short period. And if it’s a program you need, you could always look at doing a one-month free trial. That way, you can use it for the project and then cancel it after 30 days! That way, you won’t waste money which could be used towards starting your own business!
Hopefully, your business will be a great success, and you can start spending your money!
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |
Travel more with less money
Download your free guide by signing up. You'll immidiately receive your free guide!