Taking the leap to go freelance isn’t something anybody should do without carefully considering it first. It can be difficult, but if you’re prepared for what it entails, the good can far outweigh the bad. Here are a few signs that could indicate you’re ready to take the leap:
You Have Plenty Of Experience
If you already have plenty of experience in a certain area, then it could be a good sign you should go freelance. Working within a company is great at first, as you have stability and get to build up your skills and knowledge. It’s natural to want to break away after a while.
You Want To Break Out Of The Rat Race
Who wants to stay in the rat race forever? Making a change like this can be scary but worthwhile!
You Know How You Would Get Work
Depending on what you want to do, there may be a number of ways you can get work. If you don’t know how you’d do it, now is the time to research.
You’re Prepared For The Difficulties
Freelancing is not without difficulties. You need to be prepared to take care of your own tax, and with this can come a number of other financial headaches. Not only this, you won’t be working with people in person, so it can be a little lonely. Many people find that they get cabin fever! However, it can still be a great idea for those who can handle it. The infographic below can give you some ideas if you’ve been searching for inspiration:
Thanks for reading! 🙂 If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
credit to Ponbee
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |