In the world of business, your reputation can make or break you. Think of it this way- how likely are you to buy from a company you’ve heard bad things about? It’s crucial that your business maintains a shining reputation if you want to keep bringing customers in.
It takes a lot of hard work to keep a good business rep. You need to ensure every single one of your buyers is satisfied. You also need to avoid any bad press. It can be hard to control people’s opinions, but there are ways you can keep an eye on them. Here are some tips for maintaining an excellent business rep.
Gather And Monitor Reviews
When people are unsatisfied with a customer experience, they’re more likely to complain online than directly to you. There are various review sites, such as Yelp and TripAdvisor, where consumers share bad experiences. People use these sites to determine where to spend their money, so it’s important you keep on the pulse of this.
There’s web software out there which helps you monitor reviews, such as Chatmeter. Software like this can often also help with gathering reviews yourself. All of this is useful for reaching out to dissatisfied customers and improving.
Responding to a disgruntled customer can save you a lot of business. Sometimes all it takes is a simple apology or a refund to keep a consumer coming back. People who see that you make up for poor experiences will also be more likely to buy from you. As you start to generate shining reviews, it’ll only improve your reputation.
Many people use social networks nowadays to gauge whether it’s worth using a company. Just looking at how many Twitter followers a business page has can tell them how reliable you are to customers.
Social media is also useful for interacting with customers. They can contact you directly, and you can handle complaints instantly. It’s worth having employees to deal with your social media channels all day to deal with such interactions.
It can also help you generate new customers. If you build up a loyal following who share your content, more people will become aware of you. Seeing that you’re a company who stays in touch with their clients and delivers instant customer service will impress people.
Always Deliver An Excellent Customer Experience
You can’t monitor everything people are saying about your company. In fact, stats show that 91% of unhappy customers will stop buying from you without so much as a complaint. It’s also worth noting that 55% of customers will pay more for a guaranteed good experience. That’s why it’s essential that your business makes an excellent first impression for every customer.
Work on delivering an excellent customer experience every time. That includes fast service, making it easy for customers to use your business, and making sure everyone leaves satisfied. When a company goes the extra mile, people are more likely to tell their friends. It will improve your reputation immensely.
It’s also worth holding your business accountable. Let customers know that they can complain to you and ask for a refund if they’re not satisfied. You might even want to offer a money-back guarantee for dissatisfied customers. It’ll give your clientele peace of mind and make them more likely to buy with you again and again.
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |