Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
In the world of business, your reputation can make or break you. Think of it this way- how likely are you to buy from a company you’ve heard bad things about? It’s crucial that your business maintains a shining reputation if you want to keep bringing customers in.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
It takes a lot of hard work to keep a good business rep. You need to ensure every single one of your buyers is satisfied. You also need to avoid any bad press. It can be hard to control people’s opinions, but there are ways you can keep an eye on them. Here are some tips for maintaining an excellent business rep.
Gather And Monitor Reviews
When people are unsatisfied with a customer experience, they’re more likely to complain online than directly to you. There are various review sites, such as Yelp and TripAdvisor, where consumers share bad experiences. People use these sites to determine where to spend their money, so it’s important you keep on the pulse of this.
There’s web software out there which helps you monitor reviews, such as Chatmeter. Software like this can often also help with gathering reviews yourself. All of this is useful for reaching out to dissatisfied customers and improving.
Responding to a disgruntled customer can save you a lot of business. Sometimes all it takes is a simple apology or a refund to keep a consumer coming back. People who see that you make up for poor experiences will also be more likely to buy from you. As you start to generate shining reviews, it’ll only improve your reputation.
Many people use social networks nowadays to gauge whether it’s worth using a company. Just looking at how many Twitter followers a business page has can tell them how reliable you are to customers.
Social media is also useful for interacting with customers. They can contact you directly, and you can handle complaints instantly. It’s worth having employees to deal with your social media channels all day to deal with such interactions.
It can also help you generate new customers. If you build up a loyal following who share your content, more people will become aware of you. Seeing that you’re a company who stays in touch with their clients and delivers instant customer service will impress people.
Always Deliver An Excellent Customer Experience
You can’t monitor everything people are saying about your company. In fact, stats show that 91% of unhappy customers will stop buying from you without so much as a complaint. It’s also worth noting that 55% of customers will pay more for a guaranteed good experience. That’s why it’s essential that your business makes an excellent first impression for every customer.
Work on delivering an excellent customer experience every time. That includes fast service, making it easy for customers to use your business, and making sure everyone leaves satisfied. When a company goes the extra mile, people are more likely to tell their friends. It will improve your reputation immensely.
It’s also worth holding your business accountable. Let customers know that they can complain to you and ask for a refund if they’re not satisfied. You might even want to offer a money-back guarantee for dissatisfied customers. It’ll give your clientele peace of mind and make them more likely to buy with you again and again.Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials