Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
In order to get your business to grow and succeed, then being on top of your marketing game is really key. Very few people get lucky by sitting around and doing nothing. You need to be proactive in your approach to marketing, to make sure that you get the sales that you need to help your business to progress and become a success. Some things will work for some, that won’t work well for others. It needs to be a case of experimenting and trying out new things, to see what works best with your target audience. Conducting small experiments of new things here and there will make a big difference. So don’t be worried about trying something new. If it doesn’t work, then just learn from it and move on (take note Pepsi and Kendall).
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
Where should you place these marketing ‘experiments?’ You need to look at your competitors and look for areas that they are not in or things that they are not doing. It makes no business sense to go into a saturated marketing platform that is full of your competitors. You don’t need to be pitched head-to-head against your competitors. So choose a place where you can have a strong presence. Being one step ahead, and in an area that your competitors aren’t, will help you to overcome any hurdles that might come your way.
Having an online presence is really key for any business, especially in this digital age. You customers are online, so you need to be too. So if you don’t have social media channels, then you need to get them as soon as possible. If you don’t have a blog alongside your main business website, then you need to quickly. Blogging is the future of marketing, so you need to be involved with it. Your business does have something to say! If you feel like you can’t spare any extra time to it, then it could be worth looking at hiring someone to take care of all that kind of thing for you. A company like https://www.qorusdocs.com could work to help with your content marketing. You need to be doing it, but you don’t want it to take over the main running of the business that you need to be focusing on.
One of the main reasons why businesses don’t want to fail with their marketing strategy is because they don’t want to lose money. And that makes complete sense. But it is a good idea to get in quickly with your product. Some of your marketing ventures might fail, but at the end of the day, you won’t be risking too much. If you can get your product or service out there for people to buy, then they will be the ones telling you if it is any good or not. Knowing your customers and target audience is really key. If you’re not too sure, then this article could help: http://www.marketingdonut.co.uk/marketing-strategy/your-target-market/six-steps-to-defining-your-target-market. There is no better marketing strategy than asking customers what they want, and then giving it to them!Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials