Every business owner should want to ensure their company is as productive as possible. That is especially the case if you operate within a manual industry like construction. There are lots of things that could go wrong and damage your chances of making a profit. So, it’s vital that you use technology to increase productivity and limit any downtime. Today, I’m going to spend a few moments highlighting just some of the ways in which you can make that happen. Even if you’re not running an online company, you should still use the internet to protect your interests and push your venture forward.
Seek new clients using online advertising
There is no getting away from the fact that you will need a LOT of clients to secure the success of your operation. Finding them can take a long time in the real world, and so it’s not the most productive or efficient solution. However, you could use internet marketing services like Google Adwords to tip the scales of balance in your favour. You just need a business website to promote, and you can reach the right people in a matter of days. With a bit of luck, they will then get in touch with your company to inquire about your services. So, now is the best time to increase your education and learn all the ins and outs.
Find contract workers using specialist websites
Most firms in manual industries will employ contract workers from time to time. That is because they can’t afford to hire too many staff outright. That would mean they have to cover monthly salaries when there might not have been enough work. Someone from Parmentier recently wrote an article that said average yearly pay now stands at €26,000. Most small companies simply can’t cope with such an expense. The process of finding the most skilled contract workers can take a long time if you don’t use the internet. However, there are now lots of specialist websites that make it easy. You just need to bookmark some of the most relevant domains, and you’ll have no trouble recruiting individuals with the right skills. Don’t make the mistake of advertising on standard job boards because you will receive messages from too many applicants. Instead, you should find a website dedicated to your niche.
Search online for professional equipment servicing companies
Working in construction or a related industry will almost certainly mean you have to use lots of equipment. When those machines become damaged, you might cease to make a profit. That is because there could be many health and safety issues associated with carrying on without the correct tools. With that in mind, you need to locate reliable servicing and maintenance firms. Pirtek and their counterparts make a point of creating a strong online presence for that very reason. So, you shouldn’t have to look far to find the specialists you require and get things moving again.
I hope you manage to stay operational as much as possible as you grow your business this year. Just remember that technology is your best friend, and it will save you a lot of time and money. No matter what issue you might face, turning to the internet is often the best course of action. Good luck!
I perfected a lot of my money strategies and routines after doing this course from my money mindset coach. She offers a ton of free content on her blog and website, from webinars to meditations to help you grow your income.She helps women release their fear of money, set premium prices for their services and take back control over their finances. You know that icky feeling in your belly when someone asks you to work for free? Or the baffling procrastination of sending out an invoice to a potential client? Or the fact that your income has stagnated… she’s here to help you break through! Learn more about her here.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |