Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
Oh, you know, I talk a lot about PR (public relations) so now it’s time to give you a little behind the scenes, a video tour of a professional PR agency office. Recently I visited the lovely PR agency Cream PR, they represent brands like Boohoo, Edith & Ella, Winde Rienstra and my very favorite Top Vintage.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
I visited to catch up (for the blog side of my biz), but I found the showroom so inspiring that I decided upfront to shoot a video tour. How amazing is the magazine wall? For me that’s definitely a dream come true, I love magazines so much but my tiny house got so full of ‘premium’ magazines (read: very very expensive magazines) that I decided to not buy ANY at all from that part on. I used to buy magazines for about €100,- a month (outside my subscriptions) and went cold turkey. I’m managing it really good, I’m avoiding the magazine stands and try to catch up with my reads at coffee places or.. at other’s 😉
Head over to my revamped Youtube channel to watch the video (and follow!)! Can’t wait to work in PR yourself? Or in desperate need to get your business or blog in the press and grow with press coverage? Check out my related PR blog posts + free course A Media Kit That Sells + Master the Media, my PR course.
Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials