Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
Two years ago, I lived for a few weeks in Sydney. Although, Sydney wasn’t really my city, given that I’m a Melbourne girl, I fell in love with the neighborhood I was living in; Glebe. Described by the person selling the neighborhood to me ‘Glebe is a little bohemian neighborhood with many bookstores, cafes, and pubs’.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
Two years later I find myself in Sydney again, but now in Manly. After a couple of weeks, I gather enough energy to leave Manly and take the ferry to ‘mainland’ Sydney to visit Glebe. I’ve been visiting mainland Sydney before to places like Newtown, but I never went back to Glebe.
I get really excited as soon as I approach the neighborhood, and I can’t wait to discover what’s new and what’s gone.
The first store I see is a gemstone store, which I love as I collect gemstones, so that’s a great start. I walk further and recognize most of the cafes, pubs, and shops. That feels good!
I’d usually have lunch at Madame Frou Frou or Astor, and went to Madame Frou Frou for lunch this time. Unfortunately, it wasn’t as good as I remembered like the cafes now has a different owner or something.
It looks a bit ran down, and the table and cutlery were all filthy… I literally used my hands to eat and had to ask them to clean the table. I’d definitely not recommend it anymore to anyone! There was another healthy place that’s Italian, but the owners were taking a holiday break.
Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials