Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
Passive income, it’s not a myth and it’s a bit of a buzzword, it does exist.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
If you find yourself working 24/7, you’re doing something wrong. Running a successful business needs hard work, but not 24/7.
Don’t forget your health, get enough sleep and make time for workouts.
Are you ready to STOP trading dollars for hours today?
As you might know, I love traveling. I like to feel free and go wherever I want, whenever I want. And however, changing your 9-5 job for your own company is a step in the right direction, you’re not there yet.
You’re far from there because you have to be 24/7 on the job, if not in the office or at work, but you do need to be standby for when something goes wrong or when your customers, clients or assistants need you.
There are solutions for this problem like setting office hours and having your instruction manuals in place.
But in the end, there’s still only one of you. And how about what happens when you are no longer able to work? Like, all of a sudden you’re a bit more sick than the flu? That’s where passive income comes in handy too.
Blogging is the ultimate way to create passive income.
So, the ultimate dream is to make money while you sleep, while you travel or basically, still making sales when you’re off, right?
That’s what passive income can do, and that’s what we’re talking about today. If you create passive income streams, you might be able to serve more people, and let go of your second or third assistant at the same time.
There’s a super simple path to passive income, and I suggest you start TODAY. Yes, you can set it all up today. All you need is a blog.
I have created a free 10 page ‘passive income 101’ ebook, that’s available to download for free here:
Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials