Let's connect, follow me here:Follow @nnonimay Pinterest Contact NM
*This post may contain affiliate links.
And don't forget to share this post down below!
There is never any doubt that branding is a hugely important part of building a business’ reputation. It makes little difference what the business is or what it does: branding is always going to be a central aspect of the whole process. And when it comes to the Internet, there you have a huge number of tools available and potential audiences looking for you to develop your brand as fast as you like. If you are currently thinking about branding your business online, and wondering how to make it work, then this post is for you. Let’s take a look at some of the things you should bear in mind.
If you like reading this article, you might also like:
- – How to use Teachable for free to host your online course, membership site or more
- – Making money with affiliate marketing (as a blogger or without a blog!)
- – The Complete Guide To: making money blogging when you have a small following
- – 50+ online income streams to make extra income online from home (to pay off debt)
- – 4 simple steps to starting a WordPress blog from scratch if you have zero technical knowledge
- – The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog.
- – Mailchimp vs Convertkit: growing your list to 5000+ and which one is better (and free?!)
- – How to use Tailwind Tribes to grow your blog and traffic on autopilot
- – The ultimate list 40 ways to promote your content: free guide content promotion tools
- – Free email course: A Media Kit That Sells to pitch to press and sponsor and become a professional blogger.
- – How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- – Boardbooster vs Tailwind + 3 more tools to schedule and automate your Pinterest
- – A breakdown, the real costs of running a successful business and blog
Produce Strong Content
Above all, this is what makes a difference with online marketing of any kind. More than offline, the online world is ruled by strong content. It is your ability to produce this, and to produce lots of it, that really makes a difference to how your business is perceived. The best way to showcase this content is to have a blog directly associated with the business. If you are clever about it, you can manufacture the content of the blog so that it lines up nicely with your business’ brand image, thus enforcing it squarely in the audience’s minds. Strong content is the vehicle which very often delivers the brand that you are trying to get across.
Aim For Consistency
When you are trying to develop a brand, what that really means is that you need to present it in the same manner and the same way everywhere that it appears. One of your main concerns here will be simply to get your brand image everywhere that you can. However, you must make sure that as you do this, you do not let it change at all anywhere it might appear. Wherever it is, whether it is on the front pages of your facebook stores or on your own website’s banner, you need to ensure that consistency is maintained at all times. This is how you make sure that your brand image is genuinely received and understood to be what it is.
Video As A Medium For Delivery
There are certain types of content which tend to really make a mark online – and video is one of them, one that needs careful attention being paid to it. The great thing about video is that, much of the time, people can’t help but watch it, particularly if they have already seen the first few seconds. It would be a good idea to try and make the most of the medium of video, so that you can more easily, readily and quickly get your message across in the right way. Video can be used well to explain or unpack ideas for people, so you might want to remember that if you bring out a new product, too.
Don’t Forget The People
Finally, it is always worth remembering that those you deal with online are real people, and need to be treated as such. This means that your brand image that you are spreading around is going to be seen by real people, and it is a good idea to act as though that were the case. Often online we forget about the real people behind it all – make sure you don’t do that.Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
- Enroll in my productivity & time-management course here http://nonimay.teachable.com
- Enroll in my PR & Free Publicity Crash course here http://nonimay.teachable.com/
- Sign-up for my free video training for bloggers here to learn how to make a living off your blog when you have a small following
- Freshbooks accounting software http://www.freshbooks.com
- Course challenge to earn an extra $5000 in 3 weeks http://www.5kin21days.com
- Thrivecart for my cart pages http://www.thrivecart.com
- Lynx – add multiple links to your Instagram bio http://www.lynx.com
- Creative Market – marketplace for fonts, photos & more creatives to buy my stock + mockup photos (without the tacky stock photo look!) http://www.creativemarket.com
- Auto-post your Instagram posts with Tailwind http://www.tailwindapp.com
- Software to create your own (paid) course or membership site for free http://www.teachable.com
- ClickFunnels – marketing funnel software to set up my marketing funnels http://www.clickfunnels.com
- Convertkit – email marketing for bloggers for my weekly blog newsletter http://www.convertkit.com
- Bluehost for my website hosting http://www.bluehost.com
- Shopify – CMS for e-commerce to create and build on my online shop http://www.shopify.com
- Fiverr – get everything (I mean EVERYTHING) done for just $5 to buy some designs http://www.fiverr.com
- Tailwind – the official Pinterest partner that schedules your Pins + optimize your pinning times & analytics http://www.tailwindapp.com
- Boardbooster – Pinterest scheduling software to loop my current pins http://www.boardbooster.com
- TopTracker – time tracker to track my working hours http://www.toptal.com/tracker/
- Ready to use Media Kit Templates for bloggers http://www.hipmediakits.com
- AWeber – email marketing software to send my business newsletter http://www.aweber.com
- Infusionsoft – complete marketing solution to set up your email marketing + affiliate program http://www.infusionsoft.com
- OneDrive – Microsoft's cloud platform to back up my life. http://www.onedrive.com
- Easy design tool to create your own designs, custom pins etc. http://www.picmonkey.com
- VPN to protect your internet surfing when using public wifi http://www.nordvpn.com
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials