There is never any doubt that branding is a hugely important part of building a business’ reputation. It makes little difference what the business is or what it does: branding is always going to be a central aspect of the whole process. And when it comes to the Internet, there you have a huge number of tools available and potential audiences looking for you to develop your brand as fast as you like. If you are currently thinking about branding your business online, and wondering how to make it work, then this post is for you. Let’s take a look at some of the things you should bear in mind.
Produce Strong Content
Above all, this is what makes a difference with online marketing of any kind. More than offline, the online world is ruled by strong content. It is your ability to produce this, and to produce lots of it, that really makes a difference to how your business is perceived. The best way to showcase this content is to have a blog directly associated with the business. If you are clever about it, you can manufacture the content of the blog so that it lines up nicely with your business’ brand image, thus enforcing it squarely in the audience’s minds. Strong content is the vehicle which very often delivers the brand that you are trying to get across.
Aim For Consistency
When you are trying to develop a brand, what that really means is that you need to present it in the same manner and the same way everywhere that it appears. One of your main concerns here will be simply to get your brand image everywhere that you can. However, you must make sure that as you do this, you do not let it change at all anywhere it might appear. Wherever it is, whether it is on the front pages of your facebook stores or on your own website’s banner, you need to ensure that consistency is maintained at all times. This is how you make sure that your brand image is genuinely received and understood to be what it is.
Video As A Medium For Delivery
There are certain types of content which tend to really make a mark online – and video is one of them, one that needs careful attention being paid to it. The great thing about video is that, much of the time, people can’t help but watch it, particularly if they have already seen the first few seconds. It would be a good idea to try and make the most of the medium of video, so that you can more easily, readily and quickly get your message across in the right way. Video can be used well to explain or unpack ideas for people, so you might want to remember that if you bring out a new product, too.
Don’t Forget The People
Finally, it is always worth remembering that those you deal with online are real people, and need to be treated as such. This means that your brand image that you are spreading around is going to be seen by real people, and it is a good idea to act as though that were the case. Often online we forget about the real people behind it all – make sure you don’t do that.Thanks for reading! 🙂 If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |