I know life can be a struggle for solopreneurs, full-time bloggers and entrepreneurs. I’ve been there. We often read about the success stories, and it might motivate you, but you barely hear about the struggles others have. I mean, not the ‘life-went-completely-wrong-burn-out stories’, but the ‘everyday-struggle’ stories.
Does this sound like you? Do you:
- Struggle with reaching new audiences
- Struggle with growing your business and tribe (without expensive marketing tools)
- Hustle hard for every sale you make
- Don’t feel like your niche leader
- Never receive requests for features or interviews
- Want to take your business to the next level, a more professional and respected level
- You have problems with growing your business and brand in an organically way
If so, it’s time to move forward. There’s a solution for these struggles. It’s called Free Publicity! Oh My Press: in 3 month’s your biz or blog’s first press coverage can help you!
This ten-week program is designed to create opportunities with exposure for free. We’ll cover everything from PR planning, Press releases and press kits to writing skills, crisis PR, and pitching. Click here for the detailed course program.
Enroll immediately in Oh My Press: in 3 months your biz or blog’s first media mentions and receive the exclusive bonuses worth $500, but only if you enroll before October 13th!
Thanks for reading! ? If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials