Hello! Sorry for the silence, I’ve been working very hard this week to catch up with everything (mostly my ‘blog post to do’s’). I’m still a little bit behind, but I hope to catch up this weekend!
Last week I was invited for a preview in the new Van Gogh museum and I loved it so much! The set up was a tour + a small brunch/lunch which turned out to be a small high tea! Cute mini pain au chocolats, cakes and small sandwhiches, juice and bubbles in champagne glasses… so nice on a regular weekday! I did not expect that at all, and had a little bit too much champagne already due to all the events that week so I skipped the chocolate pains and bubbles and watched the art! For the full report + photos head over to Amsterdam Curated!
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials