Melbourne might be known as hipster city, the city has a d*mn good food scene. And as a newbie that just moved to the city, it’s not easy to navigate your way through all the different restaurants and cafes. Time to feature my favorite Instagram accounts to inspire you to visit Melbourne.
Straight up: I don’t eat that clean, but I do eat gluten-free and lactose-free most of the time due to allergies (can’t resist a good pizza every now and then,totally accept all the pain as a result afterward). This account inspires us to eat clean and tells us where to get it. Even if you’re not into clean food (but it is really healthy so try it!) you’ll enjoy the beautiful food styling. When you see a pretty plate styled like the most beautiful, colorful thing you’ve ever seen, you’ll get enthusiastic about clean food whether you like it or not.
This account is basically the Amsterdam Curated (my old blog) of Melbourne: food, events and basically everything you should do, see and eat. Must follow!
A community of people who love tasty food in Melbourne, Instagram page reminds me a little bit of some of the bigger Asian food bloggers, a lot of pastel and beautiful colors that make me very happy. Oh and a wide range of brunch and burgers to try.
Yessss, in an expensive country (for most of us), eating out cheap is a must. I recall a moment where I ordered a simple grilled cheese sandwich not realizing it would cost me AUD$19. Iek. This account is on a mission, sharing Melbourne’s cheap eats. Must follow for frugal adventurers!
Feeling hungry? Visit Melbourne to eat, pick your favorite hotspot and GOGOGO! Not the most beautiful colored page, but definitely one that knows how to photograph delicious food and how to find new hotspots! Oh, and do you recognize the logo? Yep, it’s from the same people behind @melbournetodo!
Who runs the scene? Girls…. I guess, because they stocked up on girlies in the bio. Nevertheless, they rock. Interesting food vs. good ol’ burgers and great photos.
If you’re busy during the week, this account is your savor, weekends in Melbourne features the best food hotspots to visit in your weekend. Nice feed to scroll through, not a lot of clean food and coffees but all fun and games!
A little bit of everything. They don’t take a lot of photos but share yours, and don’t really guide you through it, it’s more an inspiration account than a city guide account.
Time to finish the article, and why not with an account that mixes food with fashion and shopping? Melbourne Central is the place to stay updated on all things fashionable. Also nice to follow if you don’t plan to do anything with the information but staying up to date of the Melbourne ‘scene’.
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |
Travel more with less money
Download your free guide by signing up. You'll immidiately receive your free guide!