Running a business is tough, there is no hiding that fact. There are always things you need to be thinking about or considering and very little hours in the day to complete every task. Sometimes you have to prioritise your day, which is why your marketing strategies can be a huge pressure on you to fulfill. There is so much to think about and plenty of options you could be undertaking to get the word out about your business, product or service. There is mailing, sponsoring events and let’s not forget your digital presence. It can all be a little too overwhelming when you have everything else to be handling. But the truth be told, marketing is one of the ways you get the leads for your business, which ultimately turn into the sales. With that in mind, I thought it would be worth sharing with you some of the areas you can focus your attention and other opportunities that could take away the pressure altogether.
Consider the services of an agency
With so many social media platforms you can be utilizing, SEO to think about when it comes to your website or company blog, there are times when it’s ok to admit that you could do with someone to give you a helping hand. This is when an inbound marketing could help you out. They can take care of the SEO factor when it comes to the copy on your site, and within your blog, they could upload regularly upload on your social media platforms, ensuring that you are ever present, day and night, even when your focus is elsewhere. They can often be a worthy investment for your business.
It’s all digital these days
If you are going to focus your attention somewhere, then the best suggestion would be digital marketing. After all, these days people love to shop online, read reviews and regularly update their own statuses on social media channels. This is where you could reach and engage with an audience that may never have heard of your service or product before, by simply doing the right thing online. Of course, you need to ensure that your digital life is professional. Making sure that all social media updates are true and factually correct, as well as engaging with your audience in a professional manner. Any copy submitted online must be free from grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, these can not be easily undone and can give the impression that your business isn’t worth trading with.
Go back to the good old days
Some people just don’t like social media and anything to do with online ventures, but while it’s important to your business, you could easily focus on other areas and let someone else more digitally minded take over that side of things. Face to face representation is making a come back as more people want to stay local and support their local businesses rather than bigger corporations. This is where you can make a real impact and advertise in a totally new way, through word of mouth and local events. You need to become the expert in your industry in your area, and getting involved in the community is a great place to start. Sponsor local events, arrange for leaflets to be delivered to people’s doors and even get involved in local charities. The exposure can be worthwhile.
I hope these tips help you focus your attention better when it comes to marketing.Thanks for reading! 🙂 If you enjoyed this article, please save it to Pinterest by clicking the 'save' button on any image.
And say hello on Instagram or Snapchat
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE
Follow me & my blog:
Visit noni's profile on Pinterest.
Shop my current favorites:
seamless style="border: 0;">
Courses on free publicity and growing your biz and blog:
Most useful blog posts to grow your biz + blog
- The tools I use to run my 5-figure automated business and blog – networks, plugins, software, tools and hosting
- 10 Tiny service investments for your biz + blog that will help you grow massively (max $35)
- The ultimate guide to doing your own PR
- Automatically schedule your Pinterest pins with these 5 tools
- My top 7 automations that will help you get more done in less time
- Time-saving tips for busy entrepreneurs
- Why using Convertkit is the only way to grow your blog income in 2016
- How to use Convertkit as a PR tool to automate the heck out of your PR strategy
- 7 reasons why your PR efforts + strategy shouldn’t cost you money (+ FREE PR Checklist)
- 6 reasons why public relations are important (+ You should start PR ASAP)
- What is Leadpages + 5 ways to grow your blog or biz with it
- A list of 50+ recommended paid blogger networks to join
- Travellers life = why money matters and how to make more by clearing your money blocks (+ an introduction to my money coach)
- 7+ websites that will pay you for your photography
- Sell your clutter for cash: 10 best places to make money online
- The best online privacy tools for staying secure while traveling (and at home!)
- Travel apps every world traveller needs
- Latte & laptops –my favourite 5 work places with free wifi around the world
- Use these 9 Habits of highly productive people to stay productive while travelling
- My carry-on long-haul flight essentials
Most useful blog posts about money and building a passive income
| Travel Advice & Digital Nomad lifestyle |